• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

GWSC - Tournament poll week 2

noobiess

6 different pokemon
ANYONE CAN VOTE
This is the poll of the second week of the GWSC Tournament!

Since the GWSC is getting one year old, we decided to do a tournament.
Everyone (experience or not) can enter. For further information click here!
One aspect is that the participants are anonymous. So below there are all the entries shown, but not the artists who made it.

For this tournament you can give one vote for each division. This will give the participants point so at the end of the 3 weeks, the one with the most points wins. The point-system in shown below:
- For entering: 5 point
- For each point the entry gets: 1 point
- For having the winning entry: 5 points (for first), 3(for second), 1(for third)
Votes can just be given in this thread.

Beginner division - "Scrappy"
Beginner mystery artist 1 - Bonsly
mystery1_zpsa8533bad.png

Beginner mystery artist 2 - Tyrogue
mystery2_zps38dd8900.png

Beginner mystery artist 3 - Beduw
mystery3_zpsfee4b633.png

Pro division - "Parental bond"
Pro mystery artist 1 - Lt. Surge and Elesa
47d96e71-326d-40d7-90e2-1dbb0ed45774_zpsfe17435a.png

Pro mystery artist 2 - Cheren and Whitney
withneycherenlovechild_zpse78b88fc.png

Happy voting!

Sour Monster

I vote for Beginner mystery artist 1 - Bonsly and Pro mystery artist 2 - Cheren and Whitney this week. Good entries! Was hard to choose. :) Funny the pros both chose the same sprite as a base too lol, what are the odds!

Kitt Geekazaru

Infernape Trainer
Woah... i'll have to go Beginner Mystery Artist #1 and Pro Mystery Artist #1.
The tyrouge looks interesting but kind of odd, and I'm not quite sure what the budew is.
Cheren/Whitney's head seems a bit too big for their body.

Chapter

hello, im back sorta
Voting Beginner #2 and Pro #1
I liked B2 more because the fusion and recolor look great, and I love the contrast. I like P1 more because it's so unexpected, but works perfectly!

MidnightCombat

Bird of Destruction
Going to vote Beginner #3 and Pro #2. I like how simple the beginner one is and I love how Pro 2 turned out (though #1 is really well done too).

Some critiques for the beginner, #1 looks blurry (it looks the sprite's been saved in Jpeg first and then saved in Png; saving in Jpeg is a big no in spriting since the sprite loses its quality) and I wish the eyes would stand out a bit more (making it lighter would do the trick since the sprite is pretty dark). But, I really like the colouring; the red goes well with the purple flames. #2 has a good idea (the big fists help add to Tyrouge's intimidation) but the most of the outlining is missing (more so in the Beldum (?) hat) and the colouring could get toned down a bit (it looks a bit too bright). I hope it helps though~

noobiess

6 different pokemon
My votes go to Beginner mystery artist 1 and Pro mystery artist 1.
Both look very nice and fit the theme :)