• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

GWSC - Tournament Poll Week 3

noobiess

6 different pokemon
ANYONE CAN VOTE
This is the poll of the second week of the GWSC Tournament!

Since the GWSC is getting two years old, we decided to do a tournament.
Everyone (experience or not) can enter. For further information click here!
One aspect is that the participants are anonymous. So below there are all the entries shown, but not the artists who made it.

For this tournament you can give one vote. This will give the participants points so at the end of the 3 weeks, the one with the most points wins. The point-system in shown below:
- For entering: 5 point
- For each point the entry gets: 1 point
- For having the winning entry: 5 points extra for first place, 3 points extra for second place, 1 point extra for third place
Votes can just be given in this thread.

Challenge - "Victory star" Make a space-based fakemon.

Mystery artist 1
dracosmic.png

Mystery artist 2
Black_Hole_zpsex9idekc.png

Mystery artist 3
comet%20fakemon_zpsd50ckhme.png

Mystery artist 4
Metarce_the_Meteorite_Pokemon.png

Mystery artist 5
yj6XdO0.png

Mystery artist 6
spaca_zpsxgy36hee.png

Happy voting!

puzzles2_zpsf72cbd43.png

Last edited:

Bert

Untitled
I apologize for my absence, I'll probably not be actively participating for at least a few more weeks. Busy times, exams and what not. :p

Anyway, my vote goes to Mystery artist 6 for supreme craftsmanship. Special mentions for 3 and 5 as well, good job you guys.

noobiess

6 different pokemon
I'm voting for Mystery artist 6. I don't really get the concept but the execution is really good! Amazing shading

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
I'm voting for Mystery artist 2 this week. I like their space fakemon sprite since it looks like Spiritomb. :p

burnt_lucario

Gracias al mundo
My vote goes to Mystery Artist 6. Eye-catching and quite an intriguing idea.
A close second was mystery artist 3. It looks like it could be something from the Mother series, which I like.

9dragonbreed

Arukate Énigme
My vote is for Mystery Artist 4. Its simple kinda cute and reminds me of an enemy from legend of Zelda. The odd mystery sense I get from this work s for me.

Good job everyone. Made space proud lol.

noobiess

6 different pokemon
The voting is over!

The result of this week:

Mystery Artist 6 - 15 points
Mystery Artist 4 - 10 points
Mystery Artist 2 - 7 points
Mystery Artist 3 - 7 points
Mystery artist 1 - 5 points
Mystery artist 5 - 5 points

The final results will appear in GWSC week 106