• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

GWSC-Week 10 Poll

-Raiga-

ANYONE CAN VOTE
This week's challenge was to create the original combined form of Zekrom/Reshiram however they seen fit!

Everyone has 1 vote to use!
The votes will be tallied on Sunday and the winner will be announced in Week #12

Some absolutely stunning week for my final week running the competition, and I will narrow mindedly accept that as your way of thanking me :p

Anyways, I truly think each of your entries has a valid reason to vote for it. However ZKE really jumps out at me for some reason.

It looks different, and while at first I told myself "it looks too serious for a pokemon", I said the exact same thing when I seen Zekrom and Reshiram. So with that said, my vote goes to ZKE.

Skarm™

Light It Up
Voting for Lost™.

Keizaal

bring me to life
Lots of amazing submissions this week! My vote has to go to ZKE. When Zekrom and Reshiram were split apart, Kyurem was the empty shell, right? Something like that? ZKE's entry looks the mostly likely and although the post is a little funny, it was well-done and looks the most believable.

But I do have to give an honorable mention to WPS they're scratching skills were amazing and i was seriously considering giving them my vote. However, it looks a little cartoony in a way and not really like a Legendary Pokemon. I do applaud WPS for the effort, though!

Burakoru

Belly Slide
My vote goes to WPS; the sprite itself looks nice, and it feels like something I'd see as the original, and the sprite itself is quite well done.

noobiess

6 different pokemon
Noobiess for the win!

Really, it just seems so... Cool, and regardless of the fact that it doesn't look like Kyurem, the other ones are less... well, in my opinion, less cool. I mean, I almost voted for WPS, but the pose makes it look sorta repulsive. It's just my opinion, though.

Yeah, I never really got the story behind zekrom and reshiram so I just fused them together. Maybe I should have looked it up ^^

My vote goes to ZKE. Even though the pose looks a bit weard to me, I love how simple it looks. The other entries looks really nice too. I'm really happy how this week turned out :)

ZKE

My vote goes to Noobiess this week. The first time I saw it, the colors really stood out in a good way, but there was also something else that I couldn't quite place until today, and that is that it lacks wings. I think that this is one of the better ideas to go with.

My only real issue with WPS sprite is that, like most custom/scratch work that I've seen, it doesn't actually look like a pokemon sprite. Too many colors shine it up too much, particularly in the head. Still some impressive work though, and certainly cleaner than anything I've scratched before.