• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

GWSC- Week 108 Poll

noobiess

6 different pokemon
ANYONE CAN VOTE
This week's challenge was to recolor a 3D model!

Everyone has 1 vote to use!
The votes will be tallied on Monday and the winner will be announced in Week #110.
I was a bit anxious about how many people wanted to get into 3D sprites, but seeing this makes me feel confident to do more 3D-themed GWSC's!

Note that this week you can give 1 vote!!

Bakphoon(Tm)
K5kNGpW.png

burnt_lucario
jTSjxcm.png

Gryghaim
s3mhZ4w.png

Master aboody
Porygon_Z.png

noobiess
PorygonZRecolor_zpsygbcw6hz.png

Pigeon Mitch
PorygonZ-Kaliks%20copy_zpsczkrpj4e.png

Happy voting!

puzzles2_zpsf72cbd43.png

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Voting for burnt_lucario. I just love the color scheme on his sprite since it reminds me of Halloween.

Pigeon Mitch

Eraser Rain
Bakphoon(TM) gets my vote this week. The colour scheme reminds me of a watermelon, and I like water melons. Some critique on the others, though.

burnt_lucario - I would like it if the black ring you put around it's eye was even. It reminds be a of a pumpkin, and would've gotten the vote if I wasn't nitpicky.

Gryghaim - I like the colors, but I would've moved it around.

Master Aboody - Colours are far too vibrant for my liking.

noobiess - If the eye was a more noticeable difference to the body colour, I would've voted for it.

jshperz

Bakphoon(Tm) gets my vote. I really like the colors on Porygon-Z :)

I would've voted for Pigeon Mitch but something's wrong with the eyes..

Pigeon Mitch

Eraser Rain
There's a reason for that. I tried to make it so the eye looked like it was glowing. I was trying to make it look more like a machine.

burnt_lucario

Gracias al mundo
My vote is for Pigeon Mitch. I like the glowing effect of the eye.