• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

GWSC- Week 118 Poll

noobiess

6 different pokemon
ANYONE CAN VOTE
This week's challenge was to let a pokémon adapt to a new environment !

Everyone has 1 vote to use!
The votes will be tallied on Monday and the winner will be announced in Week #120.

,Ex - Sea Dwebble
WSC118trans.PNG

EnderDraconian7799 - Land shark Carvanha
landpirhana_zpseqm592rs.png

Navarch - North sea shellos
ezimba19456472516100.gif

Xena - Volcano Onix
KG2wVFO.png

Happy voting!

puzzles2_zpsf72cbd43.png

Snivy18

Narvarch and North sea Shellos gets my vote this week. It was a hard pick between ,Ex and Nar because of the fact that their idea of combining a Pokemon with a real life animal in our world was really creative, and I liked it.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
I'm going with Navarch - North sea shellos as well this week. The Shellos sprite is simple, but conveys this week's theme well in my opinion.