• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

GWSC- Week 120 Poll

noobiess

6 different pokemon
ANYONE CAN VOTE
This week's challenge was to retype a pokémon with the type of the pokémon used by the previous spriter!

Everyone has 1 vote to use!
The votes will be tallied on Monday and the winner will be announced in Week #122.
Nice chain! Some creative entries this week ^^

Ryger Vandell - Milotic - Bug/rock
350%20-%20Milotic%20f_zpsgok7xjr6.png

Xena - Torkoal - Water
PMRxBZe.png

Enderdraconian7799 - Torterra - Fire
torterrafire_zps0gp0ejsp.png

noobiess - Sigilyph - Grass/ground
Grassground%20sigilyph_zpsjxjgbd44.png

9dragonbreed - Zweilous - Flying/psychic
drysic_zpssfiw455h.png

Happy voting!

puzzles2_zpsf72cbd43.png

Last edited:

jshperz

For me, 9dragonbreed's Zweilous was the most creative and well thought-out. Runner up for me is Ryger Vandell. Nice entries to everyone this week, though!

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
All the entries look amazing, but I gotta go with 9dragonbreed - Zweilous - Flying/psychic this week. It's just really creative and well-done imo.

Rocxidi

The Jim Reaper
Ryger Vandell - Milotic

Really like what was done here

noobiess

6 different pokemon
For me it was between Xena, Enderdraconian7799 and 9dragonbreed.
It was a toug call but I'm going to vote for Enderdraconian7799. I just love the color choice, the edits and overall concept.

ZKE

Enderdraconian7799 - Torterra - Fire. I like Ryger Vandell's Milotic too however the legs could use some improvement.

9dragonbreed

Arukate Énigme
My vote goes for Enderdraconian7799 and the Fiery Ash Covered Torterra. The color combinations and concept is all well put together.

Great entries this week.