• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

GWSC- Week 150 Poll

noobiess

6 different pokemon
ANYONE CAN VOTE
This week's challenge was to make it look like a pokémon was fainting/suffering from battle!

Everyone has 1 vote to use!
The votes will be tallied on Sunday and the winner will be announced in Week #152.

Bguy7 - Escavalier
imported-piskel-1.png

,Ex - Sunflora
WSC150trans.png

Happy voting!
puzzles2_zpsf72cbd43.png

Ex Extreme

Just some Random Guy
Bguy7 - Escavalier
I loved this sprite tbh
I really like its expression, the cracks on the armor, the paint on its lance, etc.

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
I'll vote for Bguy7 - Escavalier cuz that sprite shows wear and tear better than the other sprite in my opinion, although both are excellent of course. :3

Bguy7

The Dragon Lord
,Ex It was an interesting idea to work in the aftereffects of a battle into the sprite. I also enjoyed the expression on the face.

noobiess

6 different pokemon
Both are original and well executed, but my preference goes to Bguy7 because the concept is a bit clearer in the sprite.