• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

GWSC- Week #157 "A Mega Comeback!"

Bguy7

The Dragon Lord
ANY person can enter!
ANY website can participate!
ANY thing can happen! It's the...

0TmimiT.gif

For those who haven't seen my thread about keeping the GWSC running, this is the test running of the new GWSC format, in which the winner of the previous week's poll will host the following week's contest. For a more detailed description of how this will work, check out my thread, "Keeping the GWSC Alive."

Medium: Edit/Scratch
Sprite source: 5/6th gen sprites (click banner)
Challenge: "A Mega Comeback!"

This weeks challenge is to take the sprite of a fully evolved Pokemon that cannot Mega Evolve and design it a Mega Evolution.
This can be done by by editing an existing sprite, or by coming up with a new design from scratch.

Restrictions/TroubleShooting
- Maximum size: 96*96
- White outlining is not allowed

The contest will close Sunday at 11:59 PM PST

Also, we'll be needing a volunteer to host next week's contest, as there is no currently running poll to decide who will get to host. If you are interested, please make a post saying so. It's first come, first serve, but anyone else wishing to host can serve as a backup.

Finally, being a new system, there are certainly going to be kinks to work out. Please don't be afraid to post any comments, suggestions, or complaints.

Good luck!

Bert

Untitled
Yeah I'll try to enter but no promises here (I'm one of those casuals ,Ex keeps referring to and it's kind of the EURO 2016 and exams atm so yeaaaaahhhh)

Bguy7

The Dragon Lord
Yeah I'll try to enter but no promises here (I'm one of those casuals ,Ex keeps referring to and it's kind of the EURO 2016 and exams atm so yeaaaaahhhh)

No problem, do what you can.

Missingno. Master

Poison-type Trainer
I have just the thing to mark the GWSC's triumphant return!

i4pgwjH.png

Ladies and gentlemen, I give you Mega Weezing! The Weezingite unlocks its full power, enabling Weezing to mutate into the more powerful three-headed variant you always read about in the Pokédex. The small, usually lifeless orb attached to its two heads suddenly takes on a life of its own, but becomes much more corrupt and scheming than either of the other two heads, which adds the Dark type to Mega Weezing. With a heightened Special Attack, Mega Weezing unleashes powerful moves such as Sludge Bomb and Dark Pulse to overwhelm its opponents in battle.

Stats:

Mega Stone: Weezingite
Type: Poison/Dark
Ability: Levitate
Stat changes: +50 Sp. Atk/+60 Special Defense/-10 Attack

Bguy7

The Dragon Lord
imported-piskel-27.png

You know what they say, if you can't beat them, join them. Unable to be more popular than Pikachu, Mega Raichu takes on some of the traits of the one that has overshadowed it for so long. It's Mega Stone is the Raichite, and it gains the ability Mold Breaker.