• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

GWSC Week 17 Poll

noobiess

6 different pokemon
ANYONE CAN VOTE
This week's challenge was to fuse 2 pokemon that you don't like!

Everyone has 1 vote to use!
The votes will be tallied on Sunday and the winner will be announced in Week #19

Since Keizaal is still absent, I continue to run the GWSC. And This time, I was able to make the poll on time :)

Alder - Milktank + Watchog
http://i43.*******.com/binhqd.gif

Cloneydew2000 - Shiftree + Blissey
ShiftreeBlissey_zps94124375.png

noobiess - Ledyba + Throh
fusioncrappypokemon_zpsf900df40.png

Ruby XIII - Voltorb + Vullaby
ezimba18717473735000.gif

Happy voting everyone!

Burakoru

Belly Slide
I had a hard time choosing between Noobiess, and Cloneydew.

So I went to my typical opinion of which pokemon fits the theme in my opinion - no help there, as I ended up hating one pokemon and liking another from each fusion.

So in the end, I just stared at the two sprites and..... Cloneydew2000's pointy eared shiftry/blissey fusion pulled me in; so now I have to vote for it. :)

noobiess

6 different pokemon
My vote goes to Alder. The fusion is executed very well and it looks like a cute fat hamster.

ps: I updated the hall of fame and I'm going to ask to make it a sticky thread, so it stays on the front page so everyone can see it easily :)

Alder

Come at me bro
I'm voting Cloneydew.