• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

GWSC-Week 2 Poll

-Raiga-

ANYONE CAN VOTE
This weeks challenge was to fuse a member of the rodents(ratatta,zigzagoon, etc) with a member of the psuedo legends group(dratini, shelgon, etc)

Hey there ladies and gents. This is the second poll of the GWSC. The rules are pretty simple, anyone can vote whether they entered or not. And

Everyone has 3 votes to use!
The votes will be tallied on Sunday and the winner will be announced in one of the following weeks contests!

Last edited:

SlightlyWinged

Training for ORAS
Grovyl, Blabo and ExtremeGunner.

-Raiga-

Realized I forgot to vote. My votes go to...

Blabo- My favorite of the week. Everything flows well together and its not overdone. Good job!

Grovyl-10 points for a challenging combo! When you consider that this contest gave everyone an easy ticket out with super powered monster dragon things, its cool to see the weakest of the groups fused together so well.

PaintedOpposum-I'll be the first to admit, these two were the most obvious choices to fuse, but damn I'm a sucker for the effect it gives! The buckteeth on the smaller heads is a nice touch too.

Good job everybody, I hope to see many more votes coming in.

Grovyl

Who dun dug diglett?
AwesomeRainah - This one's probably my favorite. A really good combo because Watchog's patterns look really nice on Gabite's dragon body.

WPS - I like the flow of the pixels from head to toe.

DANdotW

Previously Iota
Blabo, Ozymandia_Jones, Iota (if we're allowed to vote for ourselves, that is)

-Raiga-

Blabo, Ozymandia_Jones, Iota (if we're allowed to vote for ourselves, that is)

I'll allow it. However if it comes to a tie between a person who voted for themself and one who didn't, I'll give the win to the one who didn't.

DANdotW

Previously Iota
^That seems fair enough ^_^