• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

GWSC-Week #2 "We need a bigger trap..."

-Raiga-

ANY person can enter!
ANY website can participate!
ANY thing can happen! Its the...

Welcome everyone to the Second GWSC. For all the newcomers, I'm trying to make a slow swing into the more difficult spriting. For the vets. who want a challenge, I'm getting there don't rush me XD

Medium: Fusion
Sprite source: Any official B/W sprite.(Any generation of pokemon though) http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites.html

Challenge: "We need a bigger trap..."

This week, we'll be fusing pokemon from the opposite ends of the game. The rodents(raticate, bibarel, etc) with the pseudo legends(dragonite, tyranitar, etc.) Its a simple fusion, and either or can be used for the base.

Restrictions-
-Only two pokemon in the fusion- A rodent, and a Pseudo-Legend.
-A list of the LINES that may be used (I.E. you can fuse dragonair with Watchog, not just their final evos)
-Rattata
-Sentret
-Zigzagoon
-Bidoof
-Patrat

-Dratini
-Larvatar
-Bagon
-Beldum
-Gible
-Deino
-Larvesta

Post your entry here in the thread by 11:59p.m. Sunday, and voting will occur the following Monday! Good luck and I hope to see many entries. Ask if there are any questions:)

Last edited:
I may have gone a little over the top with this...

ZigzagoonLarvitar_zps24aeaed2.png

Frosty Voltorb

Quick question: Are only the B/W sprites allowed to be spliced together?

-Raiga-

Personally, I feel like fusions don't count.

Count towards what? It's a pokemon spriting contest, things like these a pretty much the norm.

Quick question: Are only the B/W sprites allowed to be spliced together?

The B/W SPRITES yes, however any GENERATION of pokemon can be used.

Just realized that I used D/P sprite.

Don't worry about it, very, very few sprites were actually made for B/W. The vast majority were taken from D/P, a few from HG/SS, and the rest were new or edited to work with the new animation system.

extremegunner

Hyper Coordinator
Don't worry about it, very, very few sprites were actually made for B/W. The vast majority were taken from D/P, a few from HG/SS, and the rest were new or edited to work with the new animation system.

I used the Furret's D/P sprite though. The one that was reused in B/W is the HG/SS sprite. The positioning is different from the B/W sprite but the i always thought the sizing between the last two generation sprite is the same. So that's okay right?

Last edited:

Will-powered Spriter

Pokédex Complete!
Whew, I was worried I wouldn't have time to get this done, what with all the exams I had this week. Glad I did, anyway, since I haven't made a good monstrosity in AGES.

So behold, found in the remains of the lab of the mad scientist Hoenn Kyurem, the ungodly combination of Linoone and Hydreigon, I give you:
Lindreigon_zpsdbc78cd4.png

Lindreigon.

noobiess

6 different pokemon
I probably won't have time to enter :( I tried, but my splicing skills became so rusty that I couldn't make a quick one. (And like WPS, I have exams to study :()
But I love the entries so for. Can wait for the poll ^^

BLABO

♧ yoo ♧
who have not posted on the forums in FOREVER but I checked back a while ago to see if the WSC was still up and was sad to see it was abandoned! I'm so happy it's back though yay

it's not the best...but it's something!

dragonair and furret fused

Attachments

• iaza17852446450000[1].png
    iaza17852446450000[1].png
    1.2 KB · Views: 103
Last edited:

Liltwick

Just your Sleepy FIzzy Mod

My first fusion in forever, and I have to say it looks pretty good. I'd like to present the Tanuki-Zwei, a mixture of Sentret and Zweilous.

Just a question, which time zone are we using?

Last edited:

DANdotW

Previously Iota
Hope I'm not too late. I think I am, but here we go anyway.

iaza17368331607300_zpsad5dfd02.gif

Shellgon w/ Raticate