• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

GWSC- Week #34 "The Secret Number Combination to Paradise!"

noobiess

6 different pokemon
ANY person can enter!
ANY website can participate!
ANY thing can happen! Its the...

banner1_zpsbaddbf15.png

Previous week, it was obvious that the poll was between ReaperNeku and MidnightCombat. The epic battle ended a bit anticlimactic with a tie. So Krookodile and Arcanine will have to share the first place together. Congrats!

Medium: Fusion
Sprite source: 5+6th gen sprites (for link click on banner)

Challenge: "The Secret Number Combination to Paradise!"
The theme is of this week is to fuse at least 3 pokemon together. But not just any pokemon. The pokemon should have some kind of pattern in their National pokedex number.
For example: 111 (Rhyhorn), 222 (Corsola) and 333 (Swablu).

Try to be so original as possible ^^ Good luck!

Restrictions/TroubleShooting
- max size of 96*96
- white outlining isn't allowed

Post your entry here in the thread by 11:59p.m. Sunday, and voting will occur the following Monday! Thanks to everyone who has entered the contest, and will enter this one

If you have any trouble posting your sprite on the thread, feel free to send it via PM to me.

zx.creature

Quick question: do the numbers have to be a pattern like 2,4,6,8 ect or can they be any well known sequence of numbers like... the first handful of digits from pi or perhaps something from a song?

Edit:
My entry! Numbers i chose were 8675309, a phone number from an old song :D 86(seel) 75(graveler) 309(electrike) all morphed together to form this crazy awesome Seelking. I'm extremely pleased with this, but i might edit the neck/head area a bit in the near future. So, without further budew, i present:
http://i42.*******.com/2exaw0h.png

Last edited:

noobiess

6 different pokemon
Quick question: do the numbers have to be a pattern like 2,4,6,8 ect or can they be any well known sequence of numbers like... the first handful of digits from pi or perhaps something from a song?

Of course! Be as creative as you can. As long as you explain what it is (because I don't know the number of Pi by heart ^^)

Sour Monster

Gah I can't come up with a number pattern lol!

EDIT: I followed Chapter of Charizard's lead and went with my date of birth. 24.07.1990 ~ 24.07.1 990. (24/71/99)

Here we go, Arbok; Victreebell; and Kingler. Fused to make this strange fellow.

gwscfusion.png

Never done a fusion before so hope it qualifies.

Last edited:

Chapter

hello, im back sorta
11/26
011-002-006
My Birthday!
I'll post my fusion of Metapod, Ivysaur, and Charizard here once I'm done. Should be be good... XD

EDIT:

I AM SO SORRY

http://i43.*******.com/2u4k2ud_th.jpg
There's a tiny spot in between the leaves and Ivy's body but I ca't get it. ;~;

Last edited:

MidnightCombat

Bird of Destruction
Here's my entry:
y9laEnC.png

It's basically a combination of prime numbers only: Salamence (373), Floatzel (419) and Litwick (607). I hope it's acceptable.

tomthepom

I haven't entered one of these in a good while. My entry was based on the longitude of the city I'm currently living in (34°55′44.4″S - Nidoking), the first three digits of the population (1.23 million - Scyther) and the sea level of the city (160 feet - Feraligatr). I originally had the latitude too but couldn't find a way to incorporate enough Omanyte into the sprite. If this makes my entry invalid since it kinda brakes the theme then that is fine.

Nidoscygatr_zps2c919d28.png

Chapter

hello, im back sorta
Here's my entry:
y9laEnC.png

It's basically a combination of prime numbers only: Salamence (373), Floatzel (419) and Litwick (607). I hope it's acceptable.

6 and 9 are not prime numbers...

Sour Monster

6 and 9 are not prime numbers...

I think by combination of prime numbers only they meant the combination of the full 3 digit numbers, not as in each number on it's own. 4-1-9 = four hundred and nineteen, not four, one and nine. xD

I tried to make the spot on yours that you mentioned transparent for you~
coc.png

ReaperNeku

The One and Only
mysprite_zps6b3cb8b0.png

used the sprite-size limit from Gen III-V

So, 64x64, 80x80, 96x96

64: Kadabra
80: Slowbro
96: Drowzee

used Drowsee and Slowbro's mixed color pallets for the orange.

Chapter

hello, im back sorta
I think by combination of prime numbers only they meant the combination of the full 3 digit numbers, not as in each number on it's own. 4-1-9 = four hundred and nineteen, not four, one and nine. xD

I tried to make the spot on yours that you mentioned transparent for you~
coc.png

oh oh, that makes sense
and thanks!

noobiess

6 different pokemon
Wow already some crazy entries ^^ (All are eligible btw. Just saying because some wheren't sure)

Here is my entry:
numberfuse_zpsb203e737.png

All are 117*the generation they are in
Seadra 117*1
Stantler 117*2=234
Castform 117*3 = 351
Togekiss 117*4=468
Deerling 117*5=585
Dedenne 117*6=702

Last edited: