• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

GWSC- Week 35 Poll

Chapter

hello, im back sorta
ANYONE CAN VOTE
This week's challenge was to create a Micro-evolution of a Pokemon, rather than a Mega[/COLOR]

Last week's winner was ReaperNeku! It was the Numbers to Paradise challenge, and noobiess was only one vote behind, taking runner-up. Great job to everyone!!

Everyone has 1 vote to use!
The votes will be tallied on Sunday and the winner will be announced in Week #37

Whaaa-?! Yes Indeed! Chapter of Charizard is posting this week's poll and tournament! Please PM him if you have tour ideas- if not, I he'll choose something that he thought of!

Chapter of Charizard
bvJuVNc.png

Cloneydew2000 - Magnemite
HamsterMagnemite_zpsd7b83c24.png

EnderDraconian7799 - Voltorb
AMF9H7A.png

MidnightCombat - Scrafty
bcx0viL.png

noobiess - Farfetch'd
microfarfetchd_zps5f9a4b2f.png

zx.creature - Dodou
http://i59.*******.com/2q1sccw.png

Z-nogyroP
1eqe.png

Happy voting!
(I apologize for not being able to do transparency in Z-nogyroP, it would be greatly appreciated if someone could do that for me as my editor for transparency is down for "scheduled maintenance". Pfft.)

Last edited:

Sour Monster

So cute!
I love the creativity of Cloneydew2000 and EnderDraconian7799.

I think I will vote for EnderDraconian7799.

dirkac

I smash your Boxes.
I will vote for EnderDraconian7799, because it's quite innovative to portray it as a Nest Ball.

Burakoru

Belly Slide
Creativity aside (well done on that, Ender)

I can't stop coming back to Noobiess Farfetch'd. Consider it either biased towards Farfetch'd, or it's just too ****ing adorable, but I love it, and want to take it home with me. x3

Chapter

hello, im back sorta
Same thoughts as Sour Monster, but I'll have to go with Cloneydew2000 because it might not be an amazing sprite but it's a great idea!

Last edited:

Sour Monster

Same thoughts as Sour Monster, but I'll have to go with Sour Monster because it might not be an amazing sprite but it's a great idea!

Thank you very much but I didn't enter this week haha! xD Must have got mixed up after agreeing with my thoughts. :]

MidnightCombat

Bird of Destruction
(I apologize for not being able to do transparency in Z-nogyroP, it would be greatly appreciated if someone could do that for me as my editor for transparency is down for "scheduled maintenance". Pfft.)
I did try to make it transparent during the entry stage but for some reason it saved as JPG for me. :/
Anywho, lovely entries but I find zx.creature's entry adorable. I also love how the small head fits with the theme of micro evolution.

Z-nogyroP

whoa whats that
Gotta love noobiess's Farfetch'd. So cute!

Silversea

zx.creature for me. It actually looks like a microevolution which was the purpose. Noobies pretty much looks identical to the original except the sprite size is a bit smaller and the pose is slightly different.

Chapter

hello, im back sorta
Thank you very much but I didn't enter this week haha! xD Must have got mixed up after agreeing with my thoughts. :]

LMAO thatnks for catching that! I fixed it. BUT JUST KNOW THAT I WOULD HAVE VOTED FOR YOUUUUU lol jk i only go by my honest opinion *walks away with back facing explosion*

noobiess

6 different pokemon
I'm back :)
I love the entries that came after i went away but I have to vote for Cloneydew2000 . It is a clever and funny idea and is well executed.

ps: Thnanx Chapter of Charizard, you did a nice job making the poll :)

zx.creature

I have to say Cloneydew2000's creativity was fantastic, and that's where my vote goes.