• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

GWSC- Week #36 "Find me in the Shaking Grass!"

Chapter

hello, im back sorta
ANY person can enter!
ANY website can participate!
ANY thing can happen! Its the...

banner1_zpsbaddbf15.png

Ooh, I posted the results on the poll. Check the Week #35 Poll for results!

Medium: Fusion
Sprite source: 5+6th gen sprites (for link click on banner)

Challenge: "Find me in the tall grass!"
Fuse a legendary Pokemon and a wild Pokemon to create a far less pumped up Pokemon
Recoloring is allowed to make the Pokemon look better fused
Please only fuse two Pokemon in this process

Yes, it is I! Chapter of Charizard is hosting this week's GWSC and Poll while noobiess is away!

Restrictions/TroubleShooting
- max size of 96*96
- white outlining isn't allowed
- fuse only two Pokemon

Post your entry here in the thread by 11:59p.m. Sunday, and voting will occur the following Monday! Thanks to everyone who has entered the contest, and will enter this one!

If you have any trouble posting your sprite on the thread, feel free to send it via PM to me.

Good luck to everyone!

P.S. Chapter of Charizard is amazing and awesome

Last edited:

Navarch

Keldino (The Wiggle Pokemon)

139147525548604_7081956361.gif

Keldino appear often, but to the dismay of trainers. Although their eyes are supposed to me "menacing", they represent no evil in this Pokemon. The wings of Keldino are capable of flight, but only for very small distances. The fluff of hair on their heads are supposed to perform cures for diseases, but that is a busted myth. The only thing this Pokemon is possibly good for is for show, as Keldino are supposedly adored by many for it's cute nature. The fluff of hair is said to wiggle as if it has it's own mind...

(Idea was made from Shaking Grass = Audino + an overlooked Legendary (IMO))

Chapter

hello, im back sorta
I really think that I did a decent job this week. At least, I didn't try to make a spoof or something weird or funny or whatever. I actually tried, so, here it goes.

Laumarill (The Spurious Pokemon)

http://i62.*******.com/23l0hav.jpg

Laumarill (la - EW - marill) likes to pretend that it is the Legendary Pokemon Latias. It uses its incredibly long ears that stick out of long grass to fool trainers and people that the wings Latias are sitting there, and therefore Latias is sitting there. When they find Laumarill, though, he/she pounces on them and often takes their food, or other things they are interested in. Rumors say that they actually know the hiding places of Latias, and others say that they just envy her for her famous status in the human world.

Miss Alexis

Event Collector :)
Ohh Id like to enter this week!

Shayras Fool's Gratitude Pokemon

Perin.png

Shayras first started appearing when the spores of a Paras and pollen of a Gracedia Flower intertwined with eachother on the back of its ancestors. Many years later, the pigments of this pokemon changed and the pokemon itself adapted to its new nature on its back.

lol idk what else to put but there you go :p

Cloneydew2000

WildScraggyAppeared!
Pichos Supersonic Pokémon ELECTRIC/FLYING

PichuLatios_zpsc5dfae6a.png

Pichos is said to fly around the world at supersonic speeds. Designs for efficient aircrafts have been modelled after it's structure. It is known to appear during powerful thunderstorms, illuminating the sky.

(I know its only a minor edit but I think it works well.)

Chapter

hello, im back sorta
Remember that noobiess shall be back from his skiing trip soon, and that the entries should all be put in by today just to be safe, even though technically you have until 11:59 tomorrow I would try submitting as early as possible, just to be safe.
Good luck to everyone again! :)

noobiess

6 different pokemon
Im back from my skiing trip :)
Thanx Chapter of Charizard for filling in for me.
I'll be able to make the poll and the next GWSC tommorow.

Ps: Your 'PS' on the first post was a nice touch to it XD

zx.creature

Oh no, Dex entries are my weakness...
Equaza the imitating pokemon. Poison
http://i57.*******.com/xax7va.png
Equaza imitates larger pokemon to defend itself from predators.
That's all I got :c