• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

GWSC- Week 36 Poll

noobiess

6 different pokemon
ANYONE CAN VOTE
This week's challenge was to fuse a regular pokemon with a ledgendary

Everyone has 1 vote to use!
The votes will be tallied on Sunday and the winner will be announced in Week #38

I'm glad that I can go away for a week without a problem. Thanks to Chapter of Charizard for substituting me perfectly.
Note that this week you can give 1 vote!!
I also updated the hall of fame (and also changed the rules a bit for the x/y project)

Asmoday - Shayras
Perin.png

Chapter of Charizard - Laumarill
http://i62.*******.com/23l0hav.jpg

Cloneydew2000 - Pichos
PichuLatios_zpsc5dfae6a.png

Navarch - Keldino
139147525548604_7081956361.gif

zx.creature - Raykens(?)
http://i57.*******.com/xax7va.png

Happy voting!

Sour Monster

Have to vote for Asmoday - Shayras soooo cute!

Burakoru

Belly Slide
Wow; so many of these were so well done. :3

But I gotta vote Asmoday - Shayras, because it's the most well done, and I absolutely love it. <3

Chapter

hello, im back sorta
Navarch's Keldino
No problem noobiess! :)

♥EeveeClan♥

Eevee Master
Wow! There all so adorable and wonderful, but I vote: Cloneydew2000 - Pichos I just love that one so much!

Z-nogyroP

whoa whats that
I'm going with zx.creature. The sprite was just so well executed.

noobiess

6 different pokemon
Asmoday - I love it. It doesn't look forced into one pokemon. Also the idea behind it is very nice.
Chapter of Charizard - The ears are awesome. I can also clearly see the effort you put into it. Nice job :)
Cloneydew2000- The contrast between cute and terrifyingly strong makes it look really funny. It looks also like very clean fusion
Navarch - I think the choice of pokemon is very good. The combination of both is very matching. The only remark is that the wings aren't very clear to me. I had to look a while before I noticed what part of keldeo it was.
Zx.creature - You brought ekans to the next level :p I really like it, the only negative thing is that it looks a bit too crowded because of the pattern on the small body.

I was difficult but asmodays shayras stole my heart. So I vote for her

Pink Harzard

So majestic
Asmoday Shyras looks just too cute. The others are cool too, but Shyras gets the vote.