• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

GWSC- Week #40 "Damn! I forgot to bring my other type today!"

noobiess

6 different pokemon
ANY person can enter!
ANY website can participate!
ANY thing can happen! Its the...

banner1_zpsbaddbf15.png

Mew the Gato's sharpedo scared all the other contestants and claimed victory. Congrats!

Medium: Edit
Sprite source: 5+6th gen sprites (for link click on banner)

Challenge: "Damn! I forgot to bring my other type today!"
Last week, I asked for some new ideas and I got a lot of them. Thanks for that :)! One of them I really liked so I decided to make it the theme of this week.
The challenge is al following: edit a pokemon sprite so that it looks like it lost a type. For example a toxicroak that looks only a poison type.

Feel free to ask questions if something isn't clear.
Try to be so original as possible ^^ Good luck!

Restrictions/TroubleShooting
- max size of 96*96
- white outlining isn't allowed

Post your entry here in the thread by 11:59p.m. Sunday, and voting will occur the following Monday! Thanks to everyone who has entered the contest, and will enter this one

If you have any trouble posting your sprite on the thread, feel free to send it via PM to me.

Chapter

hello, im back sorta
Ooh, I love this! But apparently I have a dentist's appointment so after that I'll post my thing.

heqQQ3H.png

Flying Ho-oh
WAIT Forgot to make transparency brb

EDIT:

Also apparently Tinyp*c is one of the things serebii has banned so im going to go to another image hosting site ;~;

DOUBLE EDIT:

IDK Why but imgur isnt keeping the image transparent so im going to go look for ANOTHER image hosting site

Last edited:

Sour Monster

Love this idea!

My entry is: Rock Magcargo.

rockmagcargo1.png

I decided to make a dex entry for him even though it's not required lol.
The shell on their back is purely for show, they have been known to use it to attract Pokemon or people to investigate while they hide among rocks, before attacking.

Last edited:

Klinny

Skitty Chaser
Hello! This is my first time here ^-^;

I am entering a Water Slowbro

slowpoke_water_5_zps7d5615fb.png

Last edited:

noobiess

6 different pokemon
You have to thank MidnightCombat for the awesome idea ^^

Ps: Welcome to the GWSC Klinny :) I hope you like it here

noobiess

6 different pokemon
Diamonix_zpsdc68586d.png

Rock type Steelix.

Love your entry! :) But I can't say it is eligible since steelix is steel/ground. So either you have to remake it or say that it is a ground/steel type
(I could see i as a ground type, like a mineral pokemon or so :p)

tomthepom

Whoops, sorry was thinking of Aggron's typing. I'll just change my post to say Ground.

Mew The Gato

ezimba16797811293200.png

If Hydreigon get rid of the Dark Type that corrupts them, they can reveal their true form as an embodiment of light.

Last edited:

the ash man83

Avid TCG Fan
Dang, Sour Monster stole my idea >.<

In that case, I'll just have to go with another Fire type:

ezimba18293819886700.png

Numel couldn't take it anymore, and decided to let out it's burning rage.

Sour Monster

Ooh, I love this! But apparently I have a dentist's appointment so after that I'll post my thing.

heqQQ3H.png

Flying Ho-oh
WAIT Forgot to make transparency brb

EDIT:

Also apparently Tinyp*c is one of the things serebii has banned so im going to go to another image hosting site ;~;

DOUBLE EDIT:

IDK Why but imgur isnt keeping the image transparent so im going to go look for ANOTHER image hosting site

Have you tried photobucket? I use them.
I made it transparent for you anyway. :3
hooh.png

Dang, Sour Monster stole my idea >.<

Haha I apologise. xD

Attachments

• hooh.png
    hooh.png
    4.1 KB · Views: 80