• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

GWSC- Week 44 Poll

noobiess

6 different pokemon
ANYONE CAN VOTE
This week's challenge was to make a less-favored pokemon shine

Everyone has 1 vote to use!
The votes will be tallied on Sunday and the winner will be announced in Week #46

Note that this week you can give 1 vote!!

Chapter of Charizard - Ditto
7EzNCeV.png

KingTapir - Clefable
Week-44---It%27s-Your-Time-To-Shine.gif

Midnightcombat - Exploud
AI2c6Pg.png

noobiess - Surskit
output_OpzLkm_zpsa375b437.gif

purnpkiin - Porygon2
ezimba18328494464200.gif

SourMonster - Espeon
espeon4.gif

Happy voting!

Last edited:

Sohryu

Be a Man!
King Tapir - Clefable.
Seriously, that was SO FREAKING COOL, man! noobies' Surskit is also a lot cool.

Mew The Gato

I love the bubbles, I love the ripples,
The graceful movements are surely great support,
I love the animation, I love the eyes,
And noobiess' Surskit deserves my vote!

dirkac

I smash your Boxes.
noobiess noobiess freaking noobiess man.

All the bias.

Anyway, though, I think the ripple effect and the bubbles were very well done, hence why I Vote: noobiess' Surskit <3.

Sour Monster

I love KingTapir's too but I will go with noobiess - Surskit. So adorable! I love the bubbles.

Chapter

hello, im back sorta
WHAAAAT!? Those are both super amazing, but no love for MidnightCombat? MidnightCombat is my vote, because it's simple and clean but still amazing.

And, woah, that first one is like, psh, such a tough act to follow. So surprised that it has no votes.

ZKE

KingTapir - Clefable takes my vote, hands down. But noobiess earns a special mention for that great bubble animation.

SilverChiko

Protect The Smiles!
I cannot decide between KingTapir and noobiess... Pokemon Theory vs. Kawaii... My vote goes to... noobiess - Surskit.

Illusione-Tempus

I have yet to see anything Gengarish within KingTapir's sprite. Tell me what's I'm not seeing. >_<

noobies gets my vote. It's not like the others and it's cute. :3

noobiess

6 different pokemon
Chapter of Charizard - I like your originality but liek yuo said, somehow it doesn't look very good on the sprite.
KingTapir - One word: amazing!
Midnightcombat - I like you used exploud. The outlines look like some kind of sound wave now :)
purnpkiin - Love it, It is simple and matches the pokemon so well. Nice work :)
SourMonster - This one looks very nice. The glow really matches the pokemon.

I had a hard time choosing between KingTapir and purnpkiin but I decided to go with KingTapir. The animation is just so good to resist^^

Pink Harzard

So majestic
Maybe a bit later than normal, but here is my vote Surskit - Noobies It is just too cute to resist :3

Z-nogyroP

whoa whats that
Ohh my god, too many good ones this week... I wanna go with Porygon2 for reasons of favourite Pokemon, but instead, I'm gonna go with KingTapir (mostly because noobiess's isn't showing up for me >.<)

noobiess

6 different pokemon
Ohh my god, too many good ones this week... I wanna go with Porygon2 for reasons of favourite Pokemon, but instead, I'm gonna go with KingTapir (mostly because noobiess's isn't showing up for me >.<)
I also noticed it but I thought it was just my computer. When I have some time I will reupload it

EDIT: fixed it :)

Last edited: