1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

GWSC- Week 53 Poll

Discussion in 'Fan Sprites' started by noobiess, Jun 9, 2014.

1. noobiess

noobiess 6 different pokemon Staff Member Moderator

ANYONE CAN VOTE
    This week's challenge was to make an chain of recolored pokemo,

Everyone has 1 vote to use!
    The votes will be tallied on Sunday and the winner will be announced in Week #55.
    The tournament has come to an end and the regular GWSC's are back. For the declaration of the winners of the tournament you have to be a little patient, the calculation still has to be made ^^

Note that this week you can give 1 vote!!
    x --> y = using the colors of pokemon X to recolor pokemon Y

Chapter - Anorith --> Charmeleon
    [​IMG]

Gryghaim - Charmeleon --> Mesprit
    [​IMG]

Noobiess - Mesprit --> Petilil
    [​IMG]

MidnightCombat - Petilil --> Tailow
    [​IMG]

SourMonster - Tailow --> Entei
    [​IMG]

King Infernape the III - Entei --> Spoink
    [​IMG]

Burakoru - Spoink --> Gyarados
    [​IMG]

Ryger Vandell --> Gyarados --> Luxio
    [​IMG]

Happy voting!

Last edited: Jun 12, 2014
  2. Sour Monster

Sour Monster Well-Known Member

I think I will vote for Noobiess - Mesprit --> Petilil. Honorable mentions to Ryger Vandell --> Gyarados --> Luxio, and the fabulous Gyarados by Burakoru lol.

Some critique for a few of them is that you could use a lot more colour, Spoink as an example: Entei has red; yellow; beige; brown; black and white, whereas it appears you have just used the main colour. I know spoink has less areas to colour but the tail, orb and nose could has been different perhaps. :)

They all look good though, I love recolour challenges, it's always interesting to see them different colours.

3. Burakoru

Burakoru Belly Slide

Voting SourMonster's - Tailow --> Entei.

The colors are really interesting together and they give a new feel to the Entei; though I have to say that everyone else's recolours were good too.

4. Kitt Geekazaru

Kitt Geekazaru Infernape Trainer

I'm going to vote for Ryger Vandell's Spoinkados. The pink with a black edge makes it look really good.

5. Enjolras

Enjolras Master of the House

The Spoinkados belongs to Burakoru, not Ryger Vandell. I'm voting for SourMonster - Tailow --> Entei.

6. Kitt Geekazaru

Kitt Geekazaru Infernape Trainer

Oops. Sorry Burakoru.

7. Ex Extreme

Ex Extreme Just some Random Guy

Ryger Vandell --> Gyarados --> Luxio

8. Ryger Vandell

Ryger Vandell Unknown Trainer

I vote for SorMonster's Tailow>Entei recolour.

I wanted to enter, but the deadline was almost up so I rushed... could've improved on it...

9. General Nonsense

General Nonsense Star Glider

Voting for SourMonster. Looks great!

10. Steampunk

Steampunk One Truth Prevails

Vote: SourMonster - Tailow --> Entei
    The others are very cool, especially the Mesprit, and the Gyarados, but the Entei gets my vote.

11. noobiess

noobiess 6 different pokemon Staff Member Moderator

My top 3 was Ryger Vandell, Burakoru and SourMonster. Burakoru for the dark lips that really work for gyarados in my opinion and Ryger Vandell and SourMonster for altering the vibe of the pokemon.
    I was hard to choose between the last two but I'm going to go for SourMonster. Even though Ryger Vandell really made it look like a cool ice-type, I just really love Sourmonster's color-combinations!

12. Chapter

Chapter hello, im back sorta

Ryger Vandell that is awesome.

13. ben96atkinson

ben96atkinson Member

Burakoru has my vote!

14. Silversea

Silversea Well-Known Member

SourMonster for this one. Noobies close.

The others didn't have enough shading contrast for me but there were some nice colours. A recolour should still keep the shading depth though.