• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

GWSC- Week 56 Poll

noobiess

6 different pokemon
ANYONE CAN VOTE
This week's challenge was to disguise a pokemon as another

Everyone has 1 vote to use!
The votes will be tallied on Sunday and the winner will be announced in Week #58.
I can already tell this will be difficult to choose ^^ I'm also glad I see some familiar faces reappearing :)

Note that this week you can give 1 vote!!

Burakoru - Slowpoke dressed as Garbordor
ezimba16898634153800.gif

Burt_lucario - Difloon dressed as Jigglypuff
Drifflypuff.png

Grovyl - Dragonite dressed as Flygon
WMTDHY9.png

King Infernape the III - Dedenne dressed as pikachu
dedenne2_zps47666bd4.png

MetalFlygon8 - Koffing dressed as Weezing
ezimba13309086005600.gif

Missigno.Master - Emolga dressed as Gligar
lgxPCJC.png

ReaperNeku - Pidove dressed as Ho-oh
i_like_to_pretend_to_be_fabulous__by_reaperneku-d7odw7t.png

Ryger Vandell - Electabuzz dressed as Zangoose (shiny)
ElectabuzzasZangoose_zpsdf66f075.png

Snivy18 - Igglybuff dressed as Mareep
V6WiAWF_zps5a247e17.png

Happy voting!

Last edited:

Grovyl

Who dun dug diglett?
Man, all these entries are great, it's hard for me to only choose one..

I love MetalFlygon's creativity, but my vote goes to ReaperNeku's Ho-oh/Pidove mix because despite their size differences it manages to flow extremely well.

Sour Monster

Oh wow it's so hard to vote! I think I will have to go for MetalFlygon8 - Koffing dressed as Weezing, the balloon is hilarious and I love the extra smog cloud hanging from a string lol.

burnt_lucario

Gracias al mundo
My vote is for MetalFlygon8! I find the idea hilarious and perfectly created. It was definitely hard to choose, so good job to everyone.

Burakoru

Belly Slide
I agree the idea behind MetalFlygon8's Koffing is pretty great; but...there's one reason I'm not voting it. The koffing itself - to ME, as this is all opinion - looks like it belongs in a Gen 3 game (I know the base of the Koffing is Gen 5, but personal nit-pickiness)

I'm voting for Reaper Neku's Ho-oh Pidove as I think it came out really well, and is absolutely adorable. Love how it came out.

Enjolras

Master of the House
I vote for Burakoru - Slowpoke dressed as Garbordor. Although MetalFlygon8's Koffing made me laugh a ton.

DANdotW

Previously Iota
My vote goes to Reaper Neku's Pidove dressed as a Ho-Oh. So cute and really well put-together :)

noobiess

6 different pokemon
For me it was difficult to choose between Burakoru, ReaperNeku and Missigno.Master.
But since I only have one vote, I choose Burakoru.