• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

GWSC- Week #56 "Wannabe!"

noobiess

6 different pokemon
ANY person can enter!
ANY website can participate!
ANY thing can happen! Its the...

banner1_zpsbaddbf15.png

Medium: Edit
Sprite source: 5+6th gen sprites (for link click on banner)

Challenge: "Wannabe!"
This week, the challenge is to take a pokemon and make it look like another pokemon.
So for example you take a happiny and make it look like voltorb.
You are completely free in which pokemon you pick and how far you take it. But it has to be clear what pokemon it was and which pokemon it should look like.

Feel free to ask questions if something isn't clear.
Try to be so original as possible ^^ Good luck!

Restrictions/TroubleShooting
- size limit: 96*96
- white outlining isn't allowed

Post your entry here in the thread by 11:59p.m. Sunday, and voting will occur the following Monday! Thanks to everyone who has entered the contest, and will enter this one

If you have any trouble posting your sprite on the thread, feel free to send it via PM to me.

burnt_lucario

Gracias al mundo
I'll be the first to enter:

Drifflypuff.png

A Drifloon wanting to be a Jigglypuff. This was my first sprite done completely from scratch, so it may be a little small, but I'm happy with the result. Good luck to all!

burnt_lucario

Gracias al mundo
Medium: Edit
Sprite source: 5+6th gen sprites (for link click on banner)

Quick question: Does this mean that my entry is invalid? Because I forgot about this when I started, and I scratched my sprite. I'll redo my entry if I have to, just let me know. :)

noobiess

6 different pokemon
Quick question: Does this mean that my entry is invalid? Because I forgot about this when I started, and I scratched my sprite. I'll redo my entry if I have to, just let me know. :)

Since the pose is similar to the original jigglypuffs pose, I'll allow it.

Ps:
Snivy18's entry:
V6WiAWF.png

Last edited:

Kitt Geekazaru

Infernape Trainer
Mine is almost ready, I'll edit it in.
What is Snivy18's supposed to be? No offence, but it's eye kinda look like Vanillite.

Burakoru

Belly Slide
ezimba16898634153800.gif

Slowpoke......disguised as Garbodor!!!!

As odd as that sounds I'm REALLY happy with how this came out.

- and King Infernape; I believe it's Igglybuff disguised as Mareep...maybe the other way around? The pink portion of the face and big beady red eyes make me think Igglybuff.

Last edited:

noobiess

6 different pokemon
The poll (and the new GWSC of next week) will probably be up a little later as usual (monday-evening) because I'm away until monday. Just to give you a heads up :)

Ps: Burakoru, I can't see your entry in your post. So make sure it is visible so I can put it in the poll

Ryger Vandell

Unknown Trainer
I decided to be a little different and went with Electabuzz trying to pass off as Shiny Zangoose. That should be fine, right?

ElectabuzzasZangoose_zpsdf66f075.png

Last edited:

MetalFlygon08

Haters Gonna Hate
ezimba13309086005600.gif

Koffing pretending to be Weezing, it had to dig into the craft drawer for that extra head, but with enough glue, balloons, and googly eyes, anything is possible.

ReaperNeku

The One and Only
i_like_to_pretend_to_be_fabulous__by_reaperneku-d7odw7t.png

So sad that I missed the tournament...life just gets in the way.

welp, no use crying over spilled milk, here's Pidove dressed as fabulously as possible. (Ho-oh)