• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

GWSC- Week 57 Poll

burnt_lucario

Gracias al mundo
ANYONE CAN VOTE

*noobiess used substitute* I'm filling in this week for him.

This week's challenge was to make a evolved form of the retyped starter pokemon made from GWSC week 55.

Everyone has 1 vote to use!
The votes will be tallied on Sunday and the winner will be announced in Week #59.
We have amazing entries this week, making the decision more difficult.

Note that this week you can give 1 vote!! And without further ado, here are the entries:

,Ex - -Fire Venasaur
wsc57.png

burnt_lucario - Grass Feraligatr
Floragatr.png

MetalFlygon08 - Grass Blaziken
ezimba13309011901900.gif

noobiess - Water Chesnaught
chespinwaterevo_zpscdbdcba9.png

Ryger Vandell - Fire Empoleon
Flampoleon_zps497c8cbf.png

Happy voting, and good luck to all who entered!

ZKE

Gotta go with burnt_lucario - Grass Feraligatr, though I loved MetalFlygon08's Grass Blaziken from the moment I laid eyes on it. The 'gatr just appeals more to me this round. And kudos to noobiess for the Water Chesnaught!

Ryger Vandell

Unknown Trainer
I'll go with MetalFlygon08's Grass Blaziken. Still my favourite entry this week. What's with the Fire Empoleon though, who did that?

burnt_lucario

Gracias al mundo
It was really tough choosing this week. I love the idea behind noobiess's water chesnaught (I voted for the water chespin the first time). I like the molten heat forged effect thingy (I think that's what it's called) of Ryger Vandell's Empoleon. And ,Ex's Venusaur's volcano is scratched on great and the dithering is awesome too. MetalFlygon08's grass Blaziken still keeps my interest the most and gets my vote this week. Overall it's really creative and well made, sir. Good job to everyone!