• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

GWSC- Week 60 Poll

noobiess

6 different pokemon
ANYONE CAN VOTE
This week's challenge was to make a puzzle piece

Everyone has 1 vote to use!
The votes will be tallied on Sunday and the winner will be announced in Week #62.
Thank you to everyone who entered. Next week, the new banner will be made and used in the poll (from week 61)

Note that this week you can give 1 vote!!

Burt_lucario
MunchsetContest.png

,Ex
Piece1tst3.PNG

King Infernape the III
puzzlepiece2_zps7477ef4c.png

Missigno.Master
LKnterT.png

noobiess
puzzlepiece5_zpsb421bcee.png

Ryger Vandell
puzzle5_zps7d8f36e6.png

Happy voting!

Sour Monster

Burt_lucario - The colours are gorgeous.

noobiess

6 different pokemon
Burnt_lucario: great scratch! The colors blend very nice
,Ex: Also a very good scratch. You can see that there is really a 'playful vibe' coming from the sprite (which is perfect for the electric-mouse pokemon). I would liek to have seen the grass a bit longer though.
King Infernape the III: I think it characterizes your profile name very well. The sprite is also very well done! Also playing with the outlines to get a 3D effect was really smart.
Missigno.master: I like that you used missigno, but I think the surrounding could have been chosen better. It looks a bit messy. Other then that I really like it;
noobiess: me ^^
Ryger Vandell: I really like the map, the quality of it is really high. I think you have could of added something more to make it more special though.

I had a hard time choosing between King Infernape the III and burnt_lucario but I'm going for King Infernape the III. It's a smart and good quality sprite and it was this sort of entry expected from this week.

Enjolras

Master of the House
This week, Noobiess' puzzle piece really caught my eye. It was simple and elegant.