• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

GWSC- Week 64 Poll

noobiess

6 different pokemon
ANYONE CAN VOTE
This week's challenge was to recolor a pokemon with a bad colorcombo

Everyone has 2 votes to use!
The votes will be tallied on Sunday and the winner will be announced in Week #66.
Know that the challenge was to make the worst color-combination, not the prettiest. So vote for the one who gives you the feeling of throwing your computer out of the window the most.

Note that this week you can give 2 votes!!
Astral Shadow - Snorunt
361_zps2d763356.png

Burakoru - Plusle
ezimba16898647580500.gif

Burt_lucario - Cofagrigus
d5IHEe5.png

Grovyl - Croagunk
Y1ETEpn.png

Huhadude - Milotic
Milotic_zpsde18a34a.gif

,Ex - Giratina
OHMYEYES.PNG

King Infernape the III - Claydol
thegreatandmightyugly_zps104e7ae0.png

Mew The Gato - Arceus
ezimba16359472466300.png

Missigno.Master - Kriketot
AEOviWP.png

Navarch - Drifblim
oqSEVHT.gif

Noobiess - Doublade
doubladeuglyrecolor_zps2138e377.png

Ryger vandell - Golem
bcgolem_zps0f7f3256.png

Happy voting!

puzzles2_zpsf72cbd43.png

Navarch

My vote goes to Grovyl. That Toxicroak just looks really great (Or should I say bad?).

My second vote goes to noobies.

Last edited:

Missingno. Master

Poison-type Trainer
Some of these, like Drifblim and Doublade, actually turned out pretty nice IMO. And I could actually see that color scheme working for Toxicroak, seeing as poisonous frogs are supposed to have vivid coloration as a warning to would-be predators. And Snorunt actually comes across as some sort of popsicle with multiple flavors, so on some level, I could actually see that working for it. Now, King Infernape the III's Claydol, on the other hand, has the overall color scheme of every article of clothing anyone's ever received as a present and returned to the store the next day, so my first vote goes to that thing. My second vote goes to Burt_Lucario's Cofagrigus, because... well, just look at it!

That said, I actually like Navarch's Drifblim. A lot. I actually think that color scheme really works for it, and if this was about the best color scheme instead of the worst, that one would've gotten my vote for sure.

Last edited:

Cloneydew2000

WildScraggyAppeared!
My first vote goes to King Infernape The III - Claydol with that...interesting colour combination and eyes that look like a radar screen. My second vote goes to Burakoru's Plusle as the colours seem to blend, but not in a good way (and in this competition, that is a great thing so take it purely as a compliment :] )

Kitt Geekazaru

Infernape Trainer
Mew the Gato-Arceus and Ryger Vandell-Golem, because I don't wan to vote for myself and I found those the worst to look at. The light blue and white really clash on Arceus, and Golem looks like a preschooler made it out to playdoh.

Ryger Vandell

Unknown Trainer
Mew the Gato-Arceus and Ryger Vandell-Golem, because I don't wan to vote for myself and I found those the worst to look at. The light blue and white really clash on Arceus, and Golem looks like a preschooler made it out to playdoh.

U wot m8? I knock you out, m8! jkjk thanks for the criticism? XD

Anyways, my votes are for Mew the Gato's Arceus and Grovyl's Croagunk.

If i were to pick ones that were good-looking, I'd go with huhadude's milotic and noobiess' doublade.

Burakoru

Belly Slide
One thing I noticed...is that most of these pokemon either actually look good with their newfound colors (Grovyl, Huhadude, Noobiess, Navarch, heck even Missigno.Master and Astral Shadow)

Which leaves 5 pokemon; Giratina, Cofagrigus, Arceus, Claydol, and Golem.

Now, I don't exactly know HOW to explain my votes, but...

I'm going to be voting Burt_lucario's Cofagrigus, and then ,Ex's Giratina.

Basically, I'd be voting Claydol, but it feels like it was just a mish-mash of colors from MS Paint...now this is so good, that it's just too bad. I want to vote the pokemon that look bad without having a bunch of different colors just mashed together. The main point of this rant, is focused towards Claydol's main body, where part of the shading is a dark blue......and the other portion is a bright yellow.

It looks bad, but for all the wrong reasons....Arceus falls into the same category, just not AS bad. Arceus' main focus would be the pink and green on the rings around Arceus' body. It once again, looks bad....but for the wrong reasons.

So that leaves Cofagrigus, Golem, and Giratina. Golem, actually looks a lot a fun pokemon. xD I don't LOVE it, but I don't hate it...sort of in the middle.

So Cofagrigus and Giratina, They look bad, and are not just a mixture of bad colors that look like they have no rhyme or reason.

Sorry for the long post. ^__^; I can rant a little at times... heh.

Enjolras

Master of the House
Oh Jesus... so the worst ones (in the best way) to me were Grovyl - Croagunk and Astral Shadow - Snorunt. That being said, I find some of these rather visually pleasing. Doublade, Driftblim, and Kricketot are definitely less eye wrenching than the others.

noobiess

6 different pokemon
For me there was one entry that really stood out for me, and that is Burnt_lucario's Cofagrigus. As they say in my language, the colors really curse with each other! The pink hands also really don't match my background what makes the entry even greater.

For the second vote, I was deciding between Grovyl, ,Ex and Navarch. My vote goes to grovyl. It is just wonderfully awful.

Sour Monster

Burt_lucario - Cofagrigus & Grovyl - Croagunk I guess my subconscious hates bright pink.

burnt_lucario

Gracias al mundo
For many of the reasons Burakoru stated, my vote us for ,Ex and, Grovyl.