• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

GWSC- Week 66 Poll

noobiess

6 different pokemon
ANYONE CAN VOTE
This week's challenge was to make text-book material about pokemon

Everyone has 1 vote to use!
The votes will be tallied on Sunday and the winner will be announced in Week #68.

Note that this week you can give 1 vote!!
9dragonbreed
Zp_zpsc3fe242a.png
output_muRazT.gif

Vaporeon underwent a spontaneous mutation giving it fins and gills and a cellular composition similar to water molecules making it suitable for an aquatic life.
With cell composition similar to water molecules, it blends with the water perfectly by invisibly melting away into water.

noobiess
ezimba15084632857400.png

A) Skeletal bones of Ponyta. Calcification of the external layer causes the bones to be fire-resistant. Because of excessive development of the Th1-6, the bones goes through the skin during development, leaving the edge of the bones exposed, where it excretes oil. B) The composition of the hairs is so that it is light, slightly transparent and lightly flammable. When threatened, ponyta ignites the oil by exerting heat, causing the hairs to catch on fire. The fire quickly spreads and stays until Ponyta secretes a fluid making it to stop. Afterwards regeneration of the hairs occurs.

Happy voting!

puzzles2_zpsf72cbd43.png

Register

Banned
I vote for noobiess's Ponyta because I like the way he describes Ponyta and also the skeleton.

Ryger Vandell

Unknown Trainer
I vote for noobiess's Ponyta because I like the detail put into the sprites in the skeleton and in the zoomed in frames.

dragonbreed's vaporeon is also a good entry, but I think it could've done better. such as removing the white line from the turning into water animation. I understand if it is used for guidelines, but be sure to remember removing it when you're done. that way, it will feel a bit more natural.

ZKE

noobiess is quite stunning. Really strong work with those up-close flames and the skeleton.

Enjolras

Master of the House
The skeleton on Noobiess' Ponyta really sold it for me.

Ex Extreme

Just some Random Guy
Noobiess
The skeleton is just perfect as well as the text.
I wish I had participated but I think it was way too hard :<

Last edited:

Sour Monster

Part of the first entry is showing a broken link for me, so I won't vote yet~