• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

GWSC- Week 71 Poll

noobiess

6 different pokemon
ANYONE CAN VOTE
This week's challenge was to make a devamp of a megapokemon

Everyone has 1 vote to use!
The votes will be tallied on Saturday and the winner will be announced in Week #74.

Note that this week you can give 1 vote!!

Bakphoon(Tm) - Mega Mewtwo X
vAyBy8P.png

Mew the gato - Mega Pinsir
ezimba16359423300700.png

Missigno.master - Mega Slowbro
6hvLqsP.png

noobiess - Mega Gengar
megagengar_zpsb5fbb1bb.png

Happy voting!

puzzles2_zpsf72cbd43.png

Ps: Because of the server crash we lost a few entries. I gave some time to repost, but some didn't. So if your entry is still missing in the poll, just Pm me and I'll add it.

Last edited:

Bakphoon™

Heated Fury
noobiess for sure. The detail put in the sprite, every pixel looks amazing. And those ghostly hands look great.

Schade

Metallic Wonder
I'll cast my vote to Missigno.master, actually. the nostalgic look of slowbro mixed with the weirdness of its mega evolution just brings out its inner beauty!

9dragonbreed

Arukate Énigme
My vote goes to noobiess and Mega Gengar. The shading feels so right and really captures the feel of old gen.

Good job Bakphoon(Tm) and Missigno.master. very nice entry. Slowbro is just two funny

Sour Monster

noobiess - the colouring is well done. Only critique is it looks almost too neat for a 1st gen.
Missigno.master's was good but I prefered the shading and colouring of Gengar.
Bakphoon(Tm) a nice effort but it looks a bit too similar to normal Mewtwo for me, I had to focus to see the changes. It wasn't obvious that it was a Mega in my eyes. :)

noobiess

6 different pokemon
I managed to get Mew the gato's Mega Pinsir sprite back. I've put it up to the poll so every can vote for it now.
For the ones that already voted and want to change their vote, they can. Just edit your original post.

Bakphoon(Tm)- I love how you maintained the R/B style. It really looks like a legit sprite. The only downside is that there could have been a bit more changes. Now it still looks very much like mewtwo.
Mew the Gato - I think it portraits MegaPinsir perfectly. A super-busy sprite but it matches the R/B style. Well done!
Missigno.Master - Nice scratch! I think the shading and lineart are very similar to the R/B style. Also the sprite really captures the goofy design of MegaSlowbro.

This was a difficult one to choose because I like all entries. But I have to go with Mew the Gato

ZKE

Mew the gato - Mega Pinsir looks the best of the four IMO. noobiess Gengar is also really nicely sprited.

My vote goes to noobiess Mega Gengar. It looks perfect.