• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

GWSC- Week #75 "Zombie apocalypse!"

noobiess

6 different pokemon
ANY person can enter!
ANY website can participate!
ANY thing can happen! Its the...

banner1_zpsbaddbf15.png

It was a close call between 9dragonbreed's Steelix and Mew the Gato's Lumineon, but in the end 9dragonbreed found the pot of gold. Congrats!

Medium: Zombify
Sprite source: 5/6th gen sprites (click on banner)

Challenge: "Zombie apocalypse!"
You might have survived Halloween, but it isn't over yet. I hope you are prepared for a GWSC zombie apocalypse!
This weeks challenge is to edit a non-dark-typed pokemon to make it look like a zombie. Try to make it as scary as possible!

Feel free to ask questions if something isn't clear.
Try to be so original as possible ^^ Good luck!

Restrictions/TroubleShooting
- size limit: 96*96
- White outlining isn't allowed this week

Post your entry here in the thread by 11:59p.m. Sunday, and voting will occur the following Monday! Thanks to everyone who has entered the contest, and will enter this one.

I'm done with mine. I guess it was quick. So I decided to do Wigglytuff, a cute Pokemon you could say into a horrible undead Pokemon with brains popping out and blood:

ZombieWigglytuff_zpsd30a6238.gif

Ryger Vandell

Unknown Trainer
Another zombified contest XD reminds me of an old sprite thread where the user made really good zombie sprites. Will try to enter this.

Bard_

Faith & Honor
Here is mine:

meganium_zombie_by_bardelt-d857dxo.png

Meganium, the walking dead flower (...)!

And Bakphoon, you can do it! Any help, ask for it!
God bless this week!!!

Vern

Why not both?
tW5kKeQ.png

I thought I'd give it a try.

It's rotom-frost, the ghost of sprites past!

This is my first sprite...

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2014-11-05 at 8.25.42 pm.png
    Screen Shot 2014-11-05 at 8.25.42 pm.png
    11.3 KB · Views: 102
Last edited:

noobiess

6 different pokemon
AlphaOmega7777, welcome to the GWSC!
You have to put the link between this: [/img*] (remove star), then it should be fine.
Normally you need a specific amount of posts to be able to post images, but I think it is 15 posts, so you should be fine.

Nightmare Fuel

Comin' for Ya
They said he could be anything...
So he became a zombie clown monkey.
ezimba16926099646800.png

I guess it looks like something outta Freddy Krueger's Mario games xD

Last edited:

noobiess

6 different pokemon
Here is my entry:
ezimba15084635513800.gif

From cute bunny to creepy voodoo doll in 15 minutes ^^

Ps: Mew the Gato, I saw you posted a zombie hydreigon. Since you clearly just didn't see the 'non-dark type' part of the challenge, I'll let your entry slip through.
So if you still want, you can repost your entry. It would be a waste to let that one go ^^

Last edited:

zx.creature

*angry because I was going to do a voodoo Spinda* ^.^'

I have a question - am I allowed to have a gas.. thingie around my zombie such as one a Gastly might have?

Edit:

I decided against the gas and went with more of a.. Zombie Powder ^.^ I wish had time to animate it :c

Last edited:

noobiess

6 different pokemon
Of course.
And I wouldn't mind if you also did a voodoo doll. Voodoo buneary might be pissed off though XD

Ryger Vandell

Unknown Trainer
131-Lapras_zps6bf73d81.png

My entry. The horrible thing on it's broken shell is a lead pipe. and the thing that's hanging off the neck is the broken mouth... terrible scratches ^^"

9dragonbreed

Arukate Énigme
So far so good folks. Really disappointed that I didn't have time to finish my pixel over and enter this week. Hopefully to be back on my game next go around.

Navarch

p-trans.php

"Zombkip" is based off a spore kind of zombie.

I wanted to go with something simple, and just in time for ORAS. :)

(It might not stay, I used Lunarpic b/c I can never find a good Image Hoster...)

Last edited:

Ryger Vandell

Unknown Trainer
p-trans.php

"Zombkip" is based off a spore kind of zombie.

I wanted to go with something simple, and just in time for ORAS. :)

(It might not stay, I used Lunarpic b/c I can never find a good Image Hoster...)

yeah, it didn't... nice job on the fireworks though XD very lively, much like the theme XD