• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

GWSC-Week #8 Poll

-Raiga-

ANYONE CAN VOTE
The challenge this week was to pixel over any TCG card art!

Everyone has 1 vote to use!
The votes will be tallied on Sunday and the winner will be announced in one of the following weeks contests!

Obviously some very nice work this week!

My vote goes to Brutaka. While it wasn't necessarily the goal of the contest, I feel that the darker set of shades actually fits the art/pose better than the original art!

Kudos to everyone though, it wasn't an easy pick.

Liltwick

Just your Sleepy FIzzy Mod
Voting for pupin here. He did an amazing job with this pixel over, and I congratulate him on that.

Skarm™

Light It Up
Voting for pupintheturd because it looks almost exactly the same!

Frosty Voltorb

Noobiess gets it this week. The shading seems so professional, like it is art that came out for the Pokemon. Sure, it's not the most intimidating Pokemon like Infernape or Lucario, but the execution is just so nicely done that it deserves a vote or two.

noobiess

6 different pokemon
Yay, I hoped for at least a few votes since I spended some time on properly shading it :)

My vote goes to brutaka. I think it is a quality pixel over (even though I think the white is a bit too dark for my tast)
But I want to congratulate all of the contestors because I like all of them and I had a hard time choosing.

umbreot

God of Fusions
I vote for nubiness!