• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

GWSC- Week 84 Poll

9dragonbreed

Arukate Énigme
My vote goes to Skarm(Tm). I was pleased with the style. Blue isn't a color of mine but it works well with this. More varied sprites and no animation would have made it pop for me. The animation is border line not needed or needing to do more. Either way, good job.

Sidenotes: I feel like some just needed more sprites. Great concepts. Some were either lacking in flare while others seemed to be too much. All made a nice effort.

HM02gon

Waiting...
I like Skarm's the most. There's something about it that just makes sense for a banner. Not too flashy, but still cool looking.