• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

GWSC-Week #9 Poll

-Raiga-

ANYONE CAN VOTE
This week's challenge was to fuse two B/W trainers together!

Everyone has 1 vote to use!
The votes will be tallied on Sunday and the winner will be announced in Week #10's poll!

It's hard to judge this week for me, I didn't play black and white too much so I don't recognize many of the sprites.

With that in mind, I vote for tomthepom. It doesn't go the easy route of using a unique trainer like a leader of story character, but its also really clean and looks like a whole new trainer.

jadeVelocity

The Ancient One
Going to have to vote for Lost^(tm) on this one. TomthePom's sprite looks pretty nice, but I feel its more of just a breeder with a cap instead of a Young-Breeder. After that, Lost^(tm)'s sprite looks the most anatomically sound out of the remaining ones, and looks like a pretty real character to boot. Kudos to you, sir.

tomthepom

Yeah I had problems with the two I picked. After adding the hat there wasn't much more I could do so I scratched the undershirt to try and be same as the youngsters and added the pokeball design to the tshirt.

Keizaal

bring me to life
I had a lot of trouble picking. I liked Lostm's, epicjirachifan's and tomthepom's

After a lot of thinking, I'm going to vote for epicjirachifan. Losttm's looks more like a recoloured/slightly edited Flannery, (I think it's Flannery?) and tomthepom's just looks like the Breeder with a cap. epicjirachifan's looks more like a real trainer sprite, perhaps even a whole new class.

However, I think everyone did great this week!

Liltwick

Just your Sleepy FIzzy Mod
Voting for Tom this week (Or, I'm voting for myself if that is allowed)... The heads are really awkward in Jirachi's, Jade's, and Frost's, and I don't think I can vote for myself. Still, besides the hat being wrong (Unless side hats exist where the brim is right next to the back .-.), overall I feel like it's one of the best, despite how simple it is. I guess sometimes simplicity is the key. Couldn't help but nitpick ^^;

Also... Just a note so people know how to use my name, just hold alt then enter 0153 if you have a windows comp. It should get the ™ symbol.

Last edited: