• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

GWSC- Week #94 "Feeling Lucky?!"

noobiess

6 different pokemon
Question: Do we have to recolor the WHOLE sprite green, or can I get away with small portions of it?
(Example: Coloring Blastoise shell green only)

Question 2: May I use other variants of green to make the contrast of colors work on the sprite?
(Example: Instead of an Arceus that is pure puke green, contrast it with other shadings and lightings of green where texture of colors are different)

Question 3: Can we use OTHER colors with the green, or are we strickly stuck with it?
(Example: Gold & Green Roserade)

Question1: Yes the whole sprite should be colored. White/Black parts can still stay the same color since they are also part of the forum layout.
Question2: You can alter the proposed colors a bit (darker/lighter or brighter/paler). But it should be clear you started from the original serebii.net style-colors.
Question3: Nope, only green! ^^

burnt_lucario

Gracias al mundo
It seems the luck wasn't with me with my randomly generated Pokemon
MAEVh8P.png

(Nidoran Female by the way)
But I made do with what I was given.

noobiess

6 different pokemon
Didn't really win the lottery here -_-

Igglygreen_zps0cabfgpy.png

Ps:
I don't know whether it is a choice of you all just overlooked it, but you may use a white outlining this week.

Miss Alexis

Event Collector :)
Rolling from 1-721, I rolled a 583: Vanillish

583t.png

I used serebii format colors for bordering/outlining and used lighter versions of those colors for contrast!

EDIT: As much as I love outlines, I did not do it this time because it made my pokemon look like it was ripped out of a piece of paper :3