• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

GWSC- Week 94 Poll

noobiess

6 different pokemon
ANYONE CAN VOTE
This week's challenge was recolor a pokemon with the colors of the forum (serebii.net style)!

Everyone has 2 votes to use!
The votes will be tallied on Monday and the winner will be announced in Week #96.
A lot of entries this week! :) Nice job you all!

Note that this week you can give 2 votes!!

Bakphoon(tm)- Granbull
scPiB3b.png

Burakoru - Raticate
ezimba14756859288400.gif

Burnt_lucario - Nidoran(female)
MAEVh8P.png

,Ex - Ho-oh
WSC94-borin%272.PNG

Master Aboody - Flareon
Lucky_Flareon.png

Mew the Gato - Escavalier
ezimba16359473868300.png

Miss Alexis - Vannilish
583t.png

Missigno.Master - Kingler
rAKu9Qf.png

Mr. Mach - Nidoking
Serebbi_Green.png

Navarch - Feraligatr
ezimba16540823518700.gif

noobiess - Igglybuff
Igglygreen_zps0cabfgpy.png

Ryger Vandell - Poliwag
060%20-%20Poliwag_zpswiml7sly.png

saif5 - Gastrodon
7oDKtsi.png

Shiny Swalot - Throh
Lucky%20Dice%20Throh_zpswkv6smue.png

Happy voting!

puzzles2_zpsf72cbd43.png

Last edited:

Miss Alexis

Event Collector :)
This weeks vote goes to Missigno.Master - Kingler & noobiess - Igglybuff

I chose Kingler because the contrast of the color green and grey used gives it a very unique look
And I also chose noobies because that was the one that was an eye catcher the most :)

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
All the entries this week look good, but I'm voting for Navarch - Feraligatr and Mew the Gato - Exscavalier.

General Nonsense

Star Glider
Voting for Missigno.Master, since I like how grey was used as a major color, and Navarch since the Feraligatr really seems to stand out more than some of the others (quite literally, since some of those are really camouflaged on the grass type style I use that it makes the sprites a lot harder to see)

Navarch

I like the sprites of ,Ex and Ryger Vanell the most, so they get my votes. Hard to choose this time, though. So many great entries.

Bert

Untitled
Could've just thrown some darts at my screen to settle this, but I guess I'll say Navarch and Ryger Vandell.
Random votes for a random week.