• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

GWSC- Week 96 Poll

noobiess

6 different pokemon
ANYONE CAN VOTE
This week's challenge was overschade a pokémon sprite!

Everyone has 1 vote to use!
The votes will be tallied on Monday and the winner will be announced in Week #98.

Note that this week you can give 1 vote!!

Burnt_lucario - Porygon-Z
l2fDAG3.png

,Ex - Crustle
WSC962trans.png

Miss Alexis - Kyogre
kyo.png

noobiess - Charizard
Overschade_zpsgjoatndu.png

Happy voting!

puzzles2_zpsf72cbd43.png

Ex Extreme

Just some Random Guy
Oh, well. Miss Alexis' sprite is a Pillow Shading Recolor, right? Never liked this kind of shading, sorry, also the colors seem a little off.
noobiess' Charizard looke kinda nice. The soft lookin' colors and shades make it look like it's a 3D model.
And Burnt_lucario's. omfg. Loved it. So shiny, looks really nice. Still, something feels off.

Well, I think I'll vote for noobiess' this week.

Last edited:

Bert

Untitled
Clash of the Titans would have been an equally appropriate title for this week's poll. All four of you are fantastic spriters.

That said, when it comes to shading, I have never ever in all my years on SPPF seen someone as talented as ,Ex. It's utterly incredible, raw craftsmanship.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Voting for noobiess - Charizard this week. The shading is good and I think he did a terrific job.

Chalis

Victorious
Burnt_lucario - Porygon-Z gets my vote.

Ryger Vandell

Unknown Trainer
I come back after not having internet for a few weeks and these beauties are what I see when I come back... I'm blown away by all of you 4.

It's hard to make a decision with only 1 vote... But I'm going for ,Ex.

ZKE

I gotta vote for ,Ex - Crustle this week, I just adore the detail that he put in. Noobiess Charizard was a right close contender too, however, and really captured a great 3D feel IMO.

noobiess

6 different pokemon
It was difficult for me. Every entry looked awsome in their own way.
But I got to vote for ,Ex. The sand-shading is just amazing.

burnt_lucario

Gracias al mundo
Been so busy that I almost forgot to vote! So I vote for ,Ex. So beautiful and detailed beyond belief.