• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

GWSC- Week 97 Poll

noobiess

6 different pokemon
ANYONE CAN VOTE
This week's challenge was to make 2 pokemon eggs!

Everyone has 1 vote to use!
The votes will be tallied on Monday and the winner will be announced in Week #99.

Note that this week you can give 1 vote!!

Burakoru - Cranidos & Slowpoke
ezimba14756880375500.gif

Master Aboody - Torkoal & Stantler
Egg_1.png
Egg_2.png

Missigno.Master - Koffing & Wobuffet
fVXqlE3.gif
cUNK1qS.gif

noobiess - Haxorus & Milotic
dragoneggs_zps1wudipi1.png

Ryger Vandell - Phantumb & Kirlia
Phantump%20Egg_zpstgvunclp.png
Kirlia%20Egg_zps9mxdicvh.png

Happy voting!

puzzles2_zpsf72cbd43.png

Burakoru

Belly Slide
Yup, no contest. These wwere some great eggs, but Noobiess' Haxorus and Milotic eggs really shine above the rest, and stand out magnificently.

General Nonsense

Star Glider
Voting for Missingno.Master, I really like the animations especially the Koffing one. I also like how the Wobbuffet one isn't so obvious as to what it is.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Voting for Burakoru - Cranidos & Slowpoke. His two Pokemon eggs look great. Not too simplistic or overdone.

9dragonbreed

Arukate Énigme
My vote today will be for Missigno.Master - Koffing & Wobuffet.

The smoke animation really tops it off. Nice design and great creativity.

PokemonMegaBeast

Im Still Here!
This was really hard for me to vote between these entries but im going to have to vote for noobiess' Haxorus and Milotic egg sprites as they look really prehistoric which appeals to me. Nice job everyone :D