• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Gym #2 Ghost

Status
Not open for further replies.

talface

Battler
Can I battle your gym?

My timezone: GMT +2

And I can't access the chat.

Last edited:

guerrilla radio

war of change
'kay, about people PMing me. Don't bother. If you want to battle, post here, I'll add you to the waiting list, and then you can find me on http://www.xat.com/SPPfPokemonLeague . If you CAN'T access the chat, please tell me on your challenge post, and also post your timezone, I'm not going to go looking for it.

tl;dr: read my post. <_<

People are still PMing me, so I'm re-posting this and adding to 2nd post. Failure to read said post will result in me ignoring you.

i lost 5-2R, my only hope of winning got paralyzed, i'll be back in 2

guerrilla radio

war of change
SvN vs. Squirtleismyhomeboy = SvN [5-2R]

One of his last Pokes was getting haxed to death, even though that kinda stopped my Poke from doing what I wanted it to. Oh well, gg, Squirt. Cya in two.​

EDIT:
SvN vs. Shadowice1234 = SvN [4-0]

Played sloppily to begin with, then it got progressively better for me. Good game, cya in two.​

EDIT 2:
SvN vs. rammagoo = SvN [3-0]

It was a good match. Couple of paras in the end, though the remaining Pokes could've dealt with his last. Good game ram, cya in two.​

EDIT 3:
SvN vs. D. Gray Man = D.Gray Man [3-0]

Not surprised at all by some of the Poke choices, that and hax decided to be against me. Whatevs, good game.​

Last edited:

Bulldogs

Banned
I'd like to challenge this gym. I see you on the chat quite often so arranging a match shouldn't be too hard.

Dilabio

Sorry about that.

Hello. I would like to have the honor formally challenge your highly esteemed gym. GMT -6. IN game name: RubiX.

Last edited:

SpeedDemon

Frontier Brain
Add me please my info is in sig I can't access the chat and my timezone is -5 GMT

Traderman

I would like to challenge your Gym, I am in GMT+ 10 and i can battle anytime during the week. I cannot access XAT chat because i have an old comp when i try it freezes then shuts down.

LudicoloGuy

ludiludiludiludiludi
I'd like to challenge your gym. I am in GMT -5(EST)

Add me to the waiting challengers list, please.

LilPrinnyDood

Flat chest huh?
hey id like to challenge you.

fc is in sig (naomi). timezone: -5 est but im flexible

xat wont work on wii.

edit: is this ghost gym or bug?? jw *chew*

Last edited:

jw256

3 Region Champion
name is jw
fc is 4168 3208 1811
gmt -5