• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Gym #5 Normal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bank$

I'd like to challenge you to a gym battle. Please add me to the very long waiting list please :).

King of Sting

Sting or be Stung
Add me to the waiting list please ^^

Noheart

The Abysswalker
Waiting list pl0x0rz b0x0rz.

Hauntershadow92

The Mono-type Man
Successfully defended my title (4-0) against LordFeraligatr. GG man see you in 2 days!

frozenthrone101

BugBite Leader
are you able to do battle rev. my ds wifi is laggy

shinypokeyoshi

Dragon Trainer
i would like to challenge you to a battle
but if you can't add me in the waiting list

Hauntershadow92

The Mono-type Man
Defended badge against GerbilGuy (6-0). Good game buddy, see ya in 2!

dbcb

I would like to challenge your gym at some point and be placed on the waiting list

Hauntershadow92

The Mono-type Man
Sorry its taking me so long to answer these challenges. I have a lot of college work to do (as in applying) with school work on top of that. It should stop being a lot of work soon.

Like always, the chat is the BEST place to catch me. Please visit me there. If you can't, I will try and setup a date and time with you. But please remember, things can change last minute. As they always do in my household. So please be patient with this gym. Thank you!

Zetto

Flamer Trainer
I would kike to challenge you!

master rad

master of pokemon
hey i want to challange you i don't know how this works. name rad fc 2235 6764 7196 i might not answer right away because i too am applying for collage.

~Roey~

Wandering Trainer
Haunter, could I please be added to the challengers list
Thanks
LC

Hauntershadow92

The Mono-type Man
You can challenge in any order.

Defended against ShadowBlaze15 (4-0). It was a good game. See ya soon!

I'll add other people later. I'm tired and lazy. Tomorrow I will re-open at 5 PM my time. Hopefully I won't have too much homework.

Status
Not open for further replies.