• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Gym #8 Ice - Netosenpai

Status
Not open for further replies.

rammagoo

TL Leader
neto would i beable to rematch you?

Netosenpai

Ahí madre!
Defended against rammago 6-0, new member was a huge success, gg, see you in 2 xD

Defended against squirtle is my homeboy 3-0, Almost got me, but the specs on a sure to win poke gave me the win, see you in 2 =D

Defended against GerbilGuy 3-0, New teams faced eachother in a great match, my last never shown poke gave me the win on a 3-2 basis (my other 2 pokes were almost dead), gg see you in 2 days xD

Last edited:

Netosenpai

Ahí madre!
Defended against oooo 5-0
Defended against gerbilguy 2-0
Defended against xLilith 5-0
Lost against Nilla 4-0
Comments on 2nd post xD

Epic battle man. Thanks again!

BTW, is there a place where there are badges for defeating the leaders? I saw the announcement about not having more than 3 pictures in your sig, but I am not finding any badges anywhere...

Netosenpai

Ahí madre!
I will pm it to you later.

Lost against elite 3-0 great match with a familiar team xD some hax and mispredictions led me to defeat, gg

Almighty Zard

He has returned.
lol we can never really seem to catch one another huh dude?

well i'm as ready as i'll ever be.

VICTORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *falls over and dies happily*

even if I don't get the badge I don't care, I still won 5-0

Last edited:

Netosenpai

Ahí madre!
Defended against colddy 6-0, early setup over an already set up poke gave me the win gg colddy see you in 2

Wassay

EpicNabOnHisWay!!!~~
Hioi Netoh~~ Can ish battle you for the gym battle on Friday/tomorrow o:? 8D

Netosenpai

Ahí madre!
Lost to gerbil guy - 3-3[dc] - Hurry's for my work didn't let me finish that battle, but the outcome was clear, I was going to get swept, gg
Lost to comp 2-0 - Hax defeated a sure to win poke of mine, gg
Defended against lost dream 5-0 - Great game, though 2 of my pokes rammed your whole team, see you in 2
Defended against oldman 6-0 - Great team really not expected, though I managed to wall most of those attacks and some hax at the end of the battle that didn't changed much the outcome gave me the win, gg see you in 2

Status
Not open for further replies.