• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Gym Brother - The No1 Reality Show for Gym Leaders!

Your bets people! Who do you think will win the game?

• Sabrina. Her dark personality is gonna give her a win!

Votes: 8 36.4%
  • Brawly. His fiery and flirtish manners are really awesome!

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Suzuna. I love her girlish and funny quotes!

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Morty. Mysterious and stretegical that is.

Votes: 4 18.2%
  • Jasmine. She is nice and polite. This will be her key.

Votes: 8 36.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

purpleslime

Koga-Venomoth
Sabrina-Kadabra

Denji-Rentoraa
Morty-Gengar

eonteam123456

Codenumber 242
Misty-Politoed.
Winona-Altaria.

Denji-Rentoraa.
Chuck-Poliwrath.

snorlaxlife42

<<< MY BISHIE!!!!!!!
Misty-Politoed
Winona-Altaria

Chuck-Poliwrath
Jasmine-Amphy

BugLoverCody

Drowns in Cultness
Ok people, voting is over.

CHUCK:2, MORTY:2, JASMINE:2, MISTY:4, DENJI:3, FLANNERY:1, WINONA:4, SURGE:1, CLAIR:2, KOGA:3, SABRINA:2, MAKISHI:2. BRAWLY AND SUMOMO GOT NOT VOTES.

We have to choose the two persons from each alliance that have the highest score in votes. So, as it turns out....
KANTO-HOENN: MISTY AND WINONA, each with 4 votes
JOHTO-SINNOH: DENJI is the sure one, as he got 3 votes. But we got a tie between Chuck, Morty, Jasmine, Clair and Makishi...
This is gonna be tough, I will think about it and will vote soon, in order to work this out...

Well, after serious though, I decided that Chuck should not be in that game,as he is not as delicate and elegant as a co-ordinator should be. The same applies for Makishi, although it would be good to see him and Floatsel in action... Now, between the girls and Morty... I vote for Morty, because I think that it is unfair to let the girls participate in a battle again, as both Clair and Jasmine participated in the SLAP AND Punch contest (Jasmine was giving orders to Amphy). So Morty and Denji will be the ones to represent the Joh-sin alliance.

DAY 5
@ noon... The Kanto-Hoenn alliance home
MISTY: I'm so excited about Pokemon contests! I wanted to participate in one ever since they were introduces in Kanto, but never made it. I lack technique.
SURGE: HAHAHAHAHA! Contests?Not my style girl!
WINONA: We will work together Misty and make a great team. We have to face the boys, so I'm quite sure we will win this time!
MISTY: Yea, I hope you are right.
SABRINA: Someone is going to knock the door, I feel it...
*Knocks on the door*
KOGA: I wonder who that is...
FLANNERY: Oh my God, guys it's Wallace!
WALLACE: Hi people, good to see ya again!
WINONA: Wallace! *runs towards him and hugs him*
SURGE: Hmph....
BRAWLY: What a surprise Wallace!
WALLACE: Actually, I'm here for business. Lemme get straight to the chase...

Meanwhile @ the other alliance home...
DENJI: So, you mean you came back to help?
MERISSA: Yea, the producer of the show asked me and Wallace to enter the alliance homes and help you with the contest...
MORTY: Makes sense, you are the only two who seem to be familiar with that...
JASMINE: That is so nice...
SUMOMO: Merissa is a pro, she will be of great help!
MERISSA: I'll do my best
MAKISHI: Make sure ya win guys, ok?
DENJI: Me and Morty will try our best to make you proud...

Back at the other alliance...
WALLACE: Let me see some elegant moves, Altaria!
WINONA: Altaria, use Dragon Dance!
WALLACE: Now, Politoed, you try a good trick with your tongue, it will fascinate the audience and judges!
MISTY: Yea, that's right! Politoes, catch those frisbies with your tongue, then spit them out as fast as you can!
*Pokemon follow orders to the best of their abilities*
WALLACE: Marvelous! You girls are made for contests!
MISTY: We have a great teacher!
WINONA: Oh, Wallace, you are so fantastic!

Back to the JohtoSinnoh alliance
MERISSA: Gengar, you need to concentrate!
MORTY:We try our best!
MERISSA: Whatever, you don't try enough!
DENJI: Rentoraa, use Thunder then jump in the air and draw lightning in your body!
MORTY: Gengar, use Shadow Ball, then use mean look to make your eyes hine in the dark!
MERISSA: We have a long road ahead... but we might have some improvement, you both got potential...
DENJI: The show starts in 2 hours, we got to be ready!

Two hours later, @ the Gym Brother Show Studio...
CODY: Lemme know present the judges of this mini pokemon contest!
SUZUNA: Sitting on the right of the table, we got Juan, mentor of Wallace and part-time gym leader of Sootopolis!
JUAN: I'm very glad to be here people!
CODY: Sitting in the centre of the table, nurse Joy of our city, Goldenrod!
JOY: Nice to meet you Cody and Suzuna!
SUZUNA: And sitting in the left, we got Shirona, the Sinnoh region champion!
SHIRONA: Hello everyone! Glad to be here!
CODY: The rirst stage will be marked in a scale of 50 points!
SUZUNA: It includes various appeals, that HAVE to make the judges surprised!
CODY: So, gimme a good clap for Misty!

*Misty walks in, the audience goes wild*
MISTY: Go Politoed!
*Throws frisby*
MISTY: Politoed, use water gun!
POLITOED: Poli!
*uses water gun*
MISTY: Now, Politoed, catch the frisby with your tongue by jumpin in the air, then land on the earth smoothly!
*Politoed follows orders - lands and then stratrs dancing happily*
*Misty dances with him, then they bow at the same time*
CODY: Well done Misty, let's see your marks
JUAN: Very impressive, you know I'm a fan of water Pokemon, the judges gave you a 42/50!

*Morty enters the stadium*
MORTY: Gengar, use Shadow Ball now!
GENGAR: Geng...
MORTY: Now use Mean Look and make your eyes shine in the dark!
*Gengar follows orders and laughs demonically at the same time*
MORTY: Now fly across the stadium and land in front of me!
*Gengar obeys, lands and then Morty rewards Gengar, who seems to be delighted*
JOY: Wow... Scary appeal! This was so original! The judges give you a 43/50!
MERISSA: I knew Morty would make it! My Muumaji was Gengar's mentor!

*Winona enters the Stadium*
WINONA: Altaria, use Dragon Dance!
ALTARIA: Altaaaaaaaaaa!
WINONA: Now,use dragon breath!
*Altaria uses dragon breath to make the colours of the dragon dance appeal become burning red! The audience is amazed*
SHIRONA: Wow! What an appeal! You were great, we gave you a 45/50!
*Winona bows*
WALLACE: Winona is the best! I knew I could rely on her!

*Denji enters the stadium - girls go wild!*
DENJI: My beloved Rentoraa, use Thunder!
RENTORAA: RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
DENJI: Now draw lighting with your body, then use swift!
*Rentoraa obeys, the Swift stars are lit with lighting and look greatin the mid-lit stadium*
*Denji bows and Rentoraa lands next to him*
JUAN: Outstanding! We gave you a 44/50!
MERISSA: Now check that out Wallace!!!

CODY: So the results... Winona and Denji will advance to the next phase, the battle face-off. The judges will judge the way of the two participants' battling. If a Pokemon KO's in 2 minutes, the trainer loses the contest.
SUZUNA: We laso want to congratulate Misty and Morty for the great appeals!
MISTY: Thank you for the great experience!
*Morty seems a little frustrated*
SUZUNA: Let me also remind you that Winona is slightly in a better condition than Denji, cause she got a 45 while Denji got 1 44. So let's see what happens in the breath-taking battle!

CODY: Let the battle begin!
DENJI: Rentoraa, use ThunderWave now!
WINONA: Altaria, dodge with Safeguard!
*Altaria is safe - the judges are amazed*
DENJI: Now, Rentoraa, use Swift!
WINONA: Altaria, dodge!
DENJI: How long do you think you will be able to battle defensively Winona? Your Pokemon will get tired! Rentoraa, use Thunder!
WINONA: Altaria, fly over him and use Dragon Breath!
DENJI: Rentoraa, jump in the air, avoid Dragon Breath and counter with Thunder Fang!
*Rentoraa obeys and Altaria gets bitten*
WINONA: Altaria! Don't lose your concentration, use Fly now!
DENJI: Shock it down with Thunder Rentoraa!
*Rentoraa throws Thunder, Altraia tries to dodge but her wing is hit by a jolt*
WINONA: Altaria, use Fly on him!
*Altaria flies with tremendous speed - Rentoraa gets hit*
DENJI: Rentoraa! Retrieve balance and use Swift!
*Altaria tries to fly but her wing is weak and she gets hit by Swift*
CODY: OK, OK, time's up! Let's see what the judges think of your battling style...
SHIRONA: Winona was good in defensive battling, but I think she was not good enough in offensive strategy. Denji did almost not use defense at all, but he controlled his Pokemon greatly. So, we give Winona a 35/50 and Denji a 39/50.
SUZUNA: Adding the two results for each Gym Leader, we see that Denji got a total of 83%, while Winona got an 80%.
CODY: THAT MEANS THE JOHTO-SINNOH ALLIANCE WINS THIS CONTEST!!!
MERISSA: Yea! We did it!
DENJI: I'm so grateful!
*the Joh-Sin players seem delighted*
SUZUNA: Now the other alliance has to vote someone off this evening!
CODY: Wallace, how do you feel that Winona lost?
WALLACE: I'm proud of here, cause she did her best, I know she is not into offensive battling but her appeal was more than great!
CODY: Thank you Wallace and Merissa for helping out! Now the players will go back to the houses in order for the Kan-Hoe alliance to vote!

Last edited:

BugLoverCody

Drowns in Cultness
DAY 5
@ the Kanto-Hoenn alliance

MISTY: Too bad we lost..
KOGA: You did your best Misty, we were proud for you two...
WINONA: It's just... Denji was so strong I couldn't do anything!
SURGE: Yea, the guy sure has some jolt in him! HAHAHAHAHAHA!
FLANNERY: I wish I could battle him, I would be more offensive than Winona. Too bad I could not participate...
BRAWLY: Yea, but his Pokemon did a great appeal as well, so your chances of advancing would be small.
KOGA: The other tema sure has some great players...
SABRINA: The other team should have lost, I had predicted it... But....
MISTY: But what?
SABRINA: Morty had given Denji his lucky charm, the one he wears around his neck. That's why Morty did not advance, Denji had luck by his side.
SURGE: Do you really believe in charms girl???
SABRINA: It's none of your business.
KOGA: Though I don't believe in magic, something about Morty seemed a little strange today..
FLANNERY: Maybe, but we still lost. Having a charm is not anything bad I guess...
BRAWLY:The communication room was unlocked, we have to vote.

??? VOICE: Voting has just begun!
BRAWLY: My vote goes to Sabrina, cause I don't know who else to vote for... She is the only one that does not help the team enough for the time being.
FLANNERY: It was hard this time, cause most players are helpful. But I vote for Sabrina, she hasn't managed to persuade me yet...
KOGA: I vote for Winona, cause I think she did not do her best today at the contest... In my opinion, one of the other girls would have done better.
MISTY: I found it hard this time, but I will vote for Sabrina, because she cannot become a member of the team as of today...
SABRINA: I vote for Winona. Why? It's none of your business!
SURGE: Do you need to ask? Winona of course! She needs to go find her mate out there! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
WINONA: I vote for Surge cause he is disgusting for me. A very unattractive person, in my opinion.
??? VOICE: Thanks for voting. The results are as follows...
SABRINA got 3 votes and WINONA got 2!

Here's where you come in...
Vote who you want out of the game! WINONA VS SABRINA
You have 2 days!!!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I want to wish all of you HAVE A GOOD YEAR! Thank you for enjoying my game so much! This means a lot for me and I will try my best to keep writing the scripts on time, so you can play! Thank you and may all your dreams come true in 2007!

I promise to make the game even more exciting in the future, with new surprises! So make sure you check it out every now and then and participate by voting!

Last edited:

eonteam123456

Codenumber 242
I vote out Sabrina coz Winona's cute!

BugLoverCody

Drowns in Cultness
Sabrina is turning into quite a celebrity!

BugLoverCody

Drowns in Cultness
Must you always have Sabrina in the voting poll. I vote out Winona, she's good but sabrina's better.

Think about it... I mean Sabrina is a little weird and if you were to meet her, you would probably vote for her. She lacks team spirit. This does not mean she has to go, but it'snormal she is voted by her co-players so often. If you ever watch reality shows, you will see that there always is a weirdo player who is disliked by the other players but he/she is loved by the audience... Hope I explained the situation well...

BugLoverCody

Drowns in Cultness
Oh, Phoevos, what an honour! Thanks for participating!

Status
Not open for further replies.