• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Gym Face-off!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mimori Kiryu

Rustboro. :> Just because.

Komedic Konservationist

N00b in the dungeon!
I despise both gyms, but Rustburo is infinitley better.

WaterDragon trainer

Freak Like Me
RUSTBORO because it had more trainers so you could get a little stronger and have a better chance against the gym leader.

Polursine

Leave my posts alone
I think Rusboro had that one

New Face-Off!
Cinnabar Gym (FR/LG)
VS
Saffron Gym (FR/LG)

Very hard. Both are quite unique.

I vote Cinnabar, though. The Saffron's Teleporter maze was just reminiscent of the Silph CO. ones. Cinnabar, on the other hand, involved the ONLY Pokémon Quiz of the entire franchise (Stadium 2 Tests don't count for the actual canon.), and gave a choice between battling or answering. Plus, Blaine is cool. Sabrina is still hot, though. :D

WaterDragon trainer

Freak Like Me
SAFFRON please.

◘Ins0mnIac◘

Supreme Overlord
Cinnabar. Blaine is my all-time fav gym leader.

onix lord

I vote Cinnabar. Saffron seemed kinda creepy to me, but I liked in the Cinnabar gym how you had to answer all those questions to get to the next rooms.

~Shadow Espeon~

I did it!!
Saffron. Love the warp tiles. Anyway Blaine annoys me.

Watergod

Master of mositure
Cinnabar easily. Hehe, answer the question, get it right, fight the trainer anyway. I also think Blaine is a much better character than Sabrina in the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.