• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Gym Face-off!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You all heartless scum! ;__;

However, I'm one to not let bias stand around the actual purpose. Also, remember this is about the GYMS, NOT the Leaders. Sheesh...

I vote Mossdeep as well. I love Goldenrod, its GYM and its Leader beyond anything that exists, but the structure was meh at best. Not much interesting besides the hott girls all over. Mossdeep had great and complicated mazes, which made it that much better.

I'm sorry, Whitney, but objectivity above everything. ;__;

Polursine

Leave my posts alone
Winner: Mossdeep (5-2)

New Face-Off!
Dewford Town (R/S/E)
VS
Violet Town/City (G/S/C)

Brandon-kun

lalalalalalalalalala
I will choose Dewford....just because!=)lol

Sentret

Yay! Pie!
I vote Dewford. XD

Komedic Konservationist

N00b in the dungeon!
Dewford. The maze was fun to navigate in the dark, and it had some relatively tough trainers aswell. Plus Brawley is t3h sex0rz ^____^

WaterDragon trainer

Freak Like Me
VIOLET TOWN/CITY. It was a lot easier to get past.

Polursine

Leave my posts alone
Massive winner! Dewford to Violet; 9, 2

New Face-Off!
Celedon (G/S/C)
VS
Saffron (G/S/C)

Flash Back!

Status
Not open for further replies.