• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Gym Leader Art - and some more.

Kreis

Still Dirrty
im sorry if i seem rude but liza looks more like a guy

M

moshdale

It'd help me a lot if you would tell me what I did wrong with the Tate and Liza pic. :/

ellie

Δ
Staff member
Admin
I can't see the first one.

For the Tate and Liza pic, it might make Liza more girly if you gave her longer eyelashes and made her chest a little bigger.

For the FMA pic, the girl's (sorry, I don't know their names) fingers look a little small, and her boob is pointy. The guy on the left's face could use some more shading.

For the last one, on the biggest picture of the girl, her eyes are different sizes, and her hand looks really big.

Your pictures are really good. I hope I helped you get better.

Omega Pirate

shove it up ya bum!
First of all, there's nothing wrong with Winry's boob, it's pointy in the show. But Mustang does need some shading, he looks blank and stands out a bit too much. Ed's pants look awesome! So does Al and Winry, especially her jeans. And Ed's golves look really good aswell.

Job well done, though I have to agree that Liza might need some more 'chest', I can't see the first pic but Tate and Liza are really good. Keep up the good work!:D

psilocybin

First one doesn't work.

I love the second one. The border's especially lovely.
Liza doesn't look like a guy. She never had big hooters in the first place, so it's pretty silly for someone to suggest that. I always thought she was pretty young, so of course she is not going to have an hourglass figure.
The lineart is wonderfully done, and you textured the image very well.

On the third one, it looks like Winry's head is turned a little too far back. That's really my only complaint on this. The shading is wonderful, especially on Ed's pants. I'm amazed by all the detail you put in.

Chiyo's so cute! You crosshatched really well. I love the little chibi at the top. The big Chiyo's eye to the left (I'm not sure if it's the right or left eye, so I'm going to leave it at that) seems a bit small compared to the other.

Great work. I remember you! :0 +dork+

Torchic23

gee that's swell
*loves the FMA one*

Wow, it's all really cute, I love your style, but the first link doesn't show up. Still, I really love the FMA one, it's perfect! But then again, so is the Pokemon one