• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Gym Leader Flora

LuciRuki

Born This Way

*​

So, after getting the R/S/E tiles I decided to make my gym leader actually have a gym! So here is my very new thing to do with sprites. I have never done this before, I only did it once with the GSC sprites, heck I don't even know if I am posting in the proper forum.

When the imageshack screen pops up, press the image once to get a better non distorted picture.

Topaz Island Gym Leader: Flora ~ The technological aroma lady ~
Lass 1

Lv. 9 Hoppip
Lv. 9 Hoppip

Lass 2

Lv. 11 Tangela

Flora

Lv. 12 Exeggcute
Lv. 15 Tropius

How the gym works:

1. Stop the lasers by pressing the buttons on the 2 mecha machines. You will have to fight both Jr. Trainers to reach them.

2. Take the board and use it to cross the small pond.

3. Warp using the purple tiles to reach Flora.

*EDIT* I found my older version of this gym, with the GSC sprites.

The old gym

It kind of works the same. Press the buttons on the little poles to get rid of the fences that are blocking the gym leader.

Thank you and I hope you enjoy.​

Another Edit *** I started to make cities and stuff as well, and I made the very first town of your adventure in the Kikoyo region. Your house, you're rival's house, the prof. lab and the pokemon league is in your town.

=]

Enjoy.

Aventurine Town
-LuciRuki-

Last edited:

Yonowaru in Chaos

gaspard de la nuit
If this thread is supposed to contain artwork, yes it is in the right thread.

Also, although the idea seems nice and all, I really don't get the connection between hi-tech and Grass-types.

LuciRuki

Born This Way
If this thread is supposed to contain artwork, yes it is in the right thread.

Also, although the idea seems nice and all, I really don't get the connection between hi-tech and Grass-types.

It is just the way the gym leader chose her gym. Personally when I was creating it, I was really upset on how grass types are considered to be an easy layout, nothing at all needs to be done.

ex. Erika, Bugsy, Gardenia etc.

So I decided that for once it takes work to get to the gym.

These batch of gym leaders takes multiple steps to reach them. I plan on making them a bit difficult.

But thanks for commenting buddy!

-LuciRuki-

Yonowaru in Chaos

gaspard de la nuit
It is just the way the gym leader chose her gym. Personally when I was creating it, I was really upset on how grass types are considered to be an easy layout, nothing at all needs to be done.

ex. Erika, Bugsy, Gardenia etc.

So I decided that for once it takes work to get to the gym.

These batch of gym leaders takes multiple steps to reach them. I plan on making them a bit difficult.

But thanks for commenting buddy!

-LuciRuki-

Bugsy wasn't a Grass-type gym leader, but it IS very similar to a Grass-type gym. Maybe you can make all the technology grass-type associated. Like replace the lasers with Solarbeams coming from Vileplumes and you had to verse a trainer to stop it?

LuciRuki

Born This Way
Bugsy wasn't a Grass-type gym leader, but it IS very similar to a Grass-type gym. Maybe you can make all the technology grass-type associated. Like replace the lasers with Solarbeams coming from Vileplumes and you had to verse a trainer to stop it?

I know Bugsy isn't a grass type. Hence the name Bugsy :p

But you're right the layout is grass like. For the actual gym, I might have to see. It might be another project or so. Lol thanks.

-LuciRuki-