• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Gym Leader who killed you the most

Who overall is hardest??

• Roark

Votes: 3 3.4%
  • Gardenia

Votes: 10 11.2%
  • Maylene

Votes: 12 13.5%
  • Wake

Votes: 8 9.0%
  • Fantina

Votes: 41 46.1%
  • Byron

Votes: 3 3.4%
  • Candice

Votes: 8 9.0%
  • Volkner

Votes: 4 4.5%

• Total voters

GreatGonzales

The Master
None of the gym leaders seemed difficult to me, but wake, I mean crasher wake, got me a couple times in platinum.

PKMNTrainerSaw

More than half of the people voted Fantina including me. No trouble in Pearl for me with her. She was a real pain in Platinum. If you can whip out a higher leveled Mismagius, and get a dark type around level 25 in Platinum 34 in DP, you're all set for her.

☭Secret_Shocker☭

Gardenia and Fantina. Their Pokemon are quite... tricky.

MugoUrth

Bibarel's adorable.
Candice was the one I had the most trouble with. Part of my problem was the lack of an ice bane on my team, though.

cookies kill you

Like a boss
uhh lol never been killed before XD but its probably either Fatina Wake or Volkner probably Fatina as the hardest

Chrosion

#1 waifu
Well, none of them actually managed to make me black out. If you mean which one killed your Pokemon the most, then totally and epicly Volkner. It was a huge battle of Revives, Moomoo Milks, and frustration of the brain. .___. I don't remember how many though. And I have no idea why people think Fantina was so hard. I taught my Infernape Shadow Claw and it was all over. :p

Forretress Fan

Let's Go
Platinum's Fantina. That Mismagius is evil. Especially when you do a playthrough w/o the Shinx evolutionary line

kevin_durant35

Pokemon Master
Diamond:Candice;460; 6 times
Platinum: Maylene ;448; 4 times

If Lucius counts, then he takes the cake in Platinum with 14
Stupid Bronzong!

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
Gardenia. It took me 5 tries when I chose Piplup

Poetry

Dancing Mad
Wake's Gyrados was a bit tricky for me as I had a horribly unbalanced team at the time and could only manage neutral hits which did almost nothing.
Thank god for critical hits.

Jaguartail

I would have to say Fantina. My teams are always weak against ghost types. Byron was hard as well, Bronzors are just plain annoying.

Sceptrigon

Armored Legend
If I remember correctly, I lost to Candice the most because I didn't have Infernape or a good Pokemon to sweep with. I also struggled with Fantina a bit, but heck, I don't remember all that much.

Cutty

Forever now
None. My team has never got butchered.
But the one who's more challenging, I gotta say. Yeah Fantina.

Fabulous Ampharos

Pokemon Breeder :3
I have never found any of them hard ..so I say none.