• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Gym Leader who killed you the most

Who overall is hardest??

• Roark

Votes: 3 3.4%
  • Gardenia

Votes: 10 11.2%
  • Maylene

Votes: 12 13.5%
  • Wake

Votes: 8 9.0%
  • Fantina

Votes: 41 46.1%
  • Byron

Votes: 3 3.4%
  • Candice

Votes: 8 9.0%
  • Volkner

Votes: 4 4.5%

• Total voters
I can't figure out why, but Maylene wipes the floor with me every time. It doesn't matter what team, or what circumstance, I have to reset. I never have any troubles with any Lucarios, except for hers! It drives me up the wall!

sizida

CoconutIsTheAnswer
Fantina always put me in corners...

But I don't lose in any gym battles cause I always have items to back me up.

Ferrin

Easily Lost
fantina's mismagius's psybeam and shadow ball.I was training monferno and meditite you can see why it was very tricky :£

Klizcool

GARBAGE DAY?!?!
Platinum- Wake destroyed me because My starter was an Infernape, and boy, was I in trouble! Luckily, I squeezed by (barely) by teaching him Thunder Punch. Next time though, I'm training a Shinx.

empoleon49

Dawn's number 1 fan™
Th eonly gym leader I struggled with was Gardenia... That bloody Gardevior had me stuck at that gym for 2 days!

Primal Crusader V

Watch some MANime
Fantina took me out quite a few times with that Magical Leaf Mismagius, but became victorious during a decisive battle using Torterra.

Schade

Metallic Wonder
I got raped by Wake....

Th eonly gym leader I struggled with was Gardenia... That bloody Gardevior had me stuck at that gym for 2 days!
I assume you mean Roserade?

-Xen-

Roark and his overpowered Cranidos gives me a few issues every time I pick up Platinum. The other gyms are pretty easy though.

PrincessPeachy

Princess in Training
Maylene's Lucario would not stop super killing my team in Diamond. Didn't help that I had nothing to counter it with. I won by the seat of my pants the third time I faced her.
But Fantina in Platinum was horrid. I managed to win against her the first time but she nearly wiped out my entire team... bah.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
To be honest, I had a pretty easy time against all of them. Volkner was the only Gym Leader he was challenging in my opinion, but I still beat him; I think I did so with a team of Water-types once. I think my Infernape lost to his Raichu in Pearl version though, which was annoying since I was trying to level it up.

Charoshi

Charmander is best
Maylene in Pearl, so I voted her, but if I took Platinum into account.... stupid Mismagius...

for me it was candice cause i usually only train my starter on any pokemon games and torterra is really weak to ice. I hated her froslass. Managed to beat her after training my torterrea to like lvl 60+

xerxes

ようこそ!ワタシの音楽工場へへへへへ
gardnia was kind of an ass when i didn't choose chimchar.