• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Gym Leaders and Elite Four Discussion Thread [Read First Post]

Status
Not open for further replies.

gliscor&yanmega

So Cheren gives out Work Up, has Patrat(Level 11), and Lillipup(Level 13), thought as much.

Homika gives out Venoshock, has Koffing(Level 16), and Whirlipede(Level 18), thought as much, but levels are a surprise.

So the first two Gym have lower levels then the first two Gyms in Black and White, wonder how it will play out for the rest.

SkyDeity

White Kyurem FTW
So Cheren gives out Work Up, has Patrat(Level 11), and Lillipup(Level 13), thought as much.

Homika gives out Venoshock, has Koffing(Level 16), and Whirlipede(Level 18), thought as much, but levels are a surprise.

So the first two Gym have lower levels then the first two Gyms in Black and White, wonder how it will play out for the rest.

Yeah, this is what worries me. Black and White weren't exactly challenging games. I wouldn't like to see the sequels become even easier. It is nice that we have a Gym right in our hometown, though.

Shneak

this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨
I'm glad that Homika has a Whirlipede. It's more challenging than a Trubbish. It can be a defensive pain.

Pilpulp

美的
Ok, it all depends on wether Elesa is fourth or fifth...

Before you say it's impossible for Elesa to be fifth, wait.

Once you get too Castellia city you battle Burgh, he is third. But then, someone mentioned Crustle blocking the path to Nimbasa. This could just be for you too beat the gym before you go on, who knows. But then there is the under water tunnel which is also located in Castellia and takes you to driftveil where clay is. Which you would battle clay as fourth then head to battle elesa at nimbasa as fifth.

If this were to happen the levels would be lower than BW.

Last edited:

sSerenity

And that will suck ! I want Pokemon games be more harder (but I don't want to do a Nuzlocke challenge or something else)

Thx for the confirmation of the 4th badge for Elesa !

Aegon

Great, so we've got three Pokémon for the final Gym again. :/ Shizui better be challenging. Ludicolo would be nice.

Gym order confirmed:

Balance Badge (Cheren), Toxic Badge (Homika), Beetle Badge (Burgh), Bolt Badge (Elesa), Quake Badge (Clay), Jet Badge(Skyla), Legend Badge (Drayden), Unknown Badge (Shizui)
badge.jpg

HAHAHAH after people saying shuzui is 7th not 7th all this time and hes 8th. I love water types so im glad he is the strongest leader. But it sucks that leaders dont go past 3 pokemon again.

SkyDeity

White Kyurem FTW
Ahhhh....why GF? The 3 Pokemon limit again.....eh, I guess it's not too much of a big deal. Shizui being the final Gym leader is highly interesting, though.

rocky505

Wow our first non ice gym for the 7th spot since emerald lmao. Shizui's badge is just a cascade badge with a more pointed tip.

JD

Hmm Shizui is the 8th gym leader? Interesting I wonder if his gym will be located somewhere in Eastern Unova. And as for Drayden being the 7th I wonder if he's still going to have an under leveled Haxorus when you battle him probably not.

Maxim

Beyond repair
I'm disappointed at the order of Badges. Not only is it boring (3-6 Badges ordered the same as in BW), it also means that the last Gym Leader has three Pokemon again...

Fail.

rocky505

Looking at elesa, we start off with lower level leaders but once we get to her the levels seem to increase a tad.

Pilpulp

美的
Shizui is 8th! Elesa is 4TH! YAYYY!!! Order in the world of pokemon is now RESTORED! Levels will be higher than BW thanks too Elesa being 4TH YAYYYY

Quagsire13

I knew he'd be eighth! Even though people were moaning at me saying he's definitely not eighth..

So I guess this means the last gym leader has 3 Pokémon again... Be cool if it was something like Wailord, Ludicolo and Jellicent or something.

SkyDeity

White Kyurem FTW
Shizui is 8th! Elesa is 4TH! YAYYY!!! Order in the world of pokemon is now RESTORED! Levels will be higher than BW thanks too Elesa being 4TH YAYYYY

This is a relief because I was a bit worried about the Gym Leaders being weaker in B/W 2....we just get a lower levelled start.

Nyarlathotep

Eldritch Abomination
I don't see a problem with the Gym Leaders having only 3 Pokémon again. It would be better if they had more, but it isn't a big deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.