• Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Gym Leaders and Elite Four Discussion Thread [Read First Post]

Status
Not open for further replies.

lolipiece

Oshiete. my teacher!
Staff member

Ver-mont

"P-O-K-E-M-ON-Pokémon"? How boring.

Her previous clothes were so much better, in my opinion.

Imagine Elesa with her new black hair + her new awesome headphones + BW clothes.

Oh, I couldn't agree more. She'd be just perfect like that. (plus the coat maybe)

Last edited:

Dragalge

Custom title: If specified, this will replace the
"P-O-K-E-M-ON-Pokémon"? How boring.

Oh, I couldn't agree more. She'd be just perfect like that. (plus the coat maybe)

What did you expect, I hate the name too, I'm just hoping the German BW2 games make Roxie sing Smogon!

SasakiThePikachu

like pepsi cola
And besides, for all we know, it's her natural color.

Mind = blown o_O

Hey, what's this song in Roxie's gym you're all discussing? Sorry...haven't played the new games yet and have been out of the news loop for a looong time.

Blazios

I'm just hoping the German BW2 games make Roxie sing Smogon!

We know it doesn't, otherwise the English version would have been Koffing.

Hey, what's this song in Roxie's gym you're all discussing? Sorry...haven't played the new games yet and have been out of the news loop for a looong time.

Instead of singing "Dogars" like in the Japanese games, Roxie sings "Pokémon" in the localised versions.

Dragalge

Custom title: If specified, this will replace the
Mind = blown o_O

Roxie sings P O K E M ON in the English version of BW2 in her gym!

Edit Blazios'd

Hudsonn98

Definetly Game Freak should have fit K.O.F.F.I.N.G. in the song instead of P.O.K.E.M.O.N....now it sound really awkward....

Status
Not open for further replies.