• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Gym Leaders and Elite Four Discussion Thread [Read First Post]

Status
Not open for further replies.

telivisionhead

Okay that is true thunder cat about roxie. I don't like how she's like "I'LL KNOCK SOME SENSE INTO YA!" If I was that trainer I'd push her of the stage and say "I'LL KNOCK YOU OF THE STAGE! HURRY UP AND BATTLE ME YEESH!"
Then again Roxie is sorta like a rager and over reacts with rage. But has a soft spot for her pokemon, we all love our hard working pokemon right? Yeah, in the trailer animated for pokmon black 2 white 2 Cherens stoutland was fully evolved. Then again the girl trainer Rosa had a serperior with the grass power move, frenzy plant. Lol. Messed up....
Some of the gyms need a puzzle, I was hoping cherens gym to sorta have something like that. Like a little puzzle, a bit like in Cilan,Chilly and Cress's gym. But a bit harder or 3 trainers and 1 has a water type 1 has a grass and 1 has a water type then cheren has his pokemon as normal.

Last edited:

Yveltal96

A little more human
I did have a lot of trouble with Iris, actually, I almost lost to her in my game, and I had to use a ton of Revives. Of course, my team was somewhat weaker to begin with.

I thought she was rather easy. I pretty much just beat her with Scrafty. Honestly she is the most pathetic of all champions IMO.

telivisionhead

I thought she was rather easy. I pretty much just beat her with Scrafty. Honestly she is the most pathetic of all champions IMO.

She was easy. Half her pokemon were not dragons. Lucario and close combat BYE YOU DAMN HYDREIGON. 1 HIT KO. Kept slapping all her pokemon until it went to haxorus. I also had a haxorus, my haxorus was 1 level higher than hers. I use dragon pulse. It easily gonna be a 2 HIT KO. She uses dragon dance then cross chop attack first. I get zoroark who is level 62 to kill it. I get a faint attack on but CROSS CHOP!!!!!!! Lucky I used a move to slow it down. Then max revive haxours for the win. Really I just hated her Haxorus attacking first and I still won. But you are right Iris is pathetic......

LizardonX

Banned

You think everyone is easy.

I remember the old days when I thought status moves were crap. Now I even try and stock up X items to spam during a fight.

BugPokemonMaster316

Yeah, Yveltal is right. The Unova E4 and Champion were really easy. I didn't like the E4 all having the same level Pokémon. It didn't make them much of a challenge.
Iris is surprisingly easy. I was able to take her down with only my Krookodile.

ebevan91

Cynthia was pretty hard, I'd like the next champion to be just as difficult, or even tougher.

As long as the champion isn't laughably easy like Alder I'll be fine.

AuroriumX

The Interceptor
Cynthia was pretty hard, I'd like the next champion to be just as difficult, or even tougher.

As long as the champion isn't laughably easy like Alder I'll be fine.

Yep, I actually had a harder time with Marshall than I did with Alder. Not to say that Marshall was challenging, he just took me longer to beat and actually managed to knock out two of my Pokemon.

telivisionhead

Yeah, Yveltal is right. The Unova E4 and Champion were really easy. I didn't like the E4 all having the same level Pokémon. It didn't make them much of a challenge.

My guess it was a solo run and it was like level 90-100 or you used ALOT of revives and healing items.
Even if it had a fighting type move it will only be super effective against 3 pokemon.

dirkac

I smash your Boxes.

I know right?

After Shauntal and Marshall (who were the only sorta challenging memebers), my Serperior proceeded to sweep Iris after Coil.

I thought it too easy, so I reset, did it with out Coil, but then I lost so bad.

Soo, that just proves, sorta, that Coil is great, a bit.

Alder was pathetic though.

telivisionhead

I know right?

After Shauntal and Marshall (who were the only sorta challenging memebers), my Serperior proceeded to sweep Iris after Coil.

I thought it too easy, so I reset, did it with out Coil, but then I lost so bad.

Soo, that just proves, sorta, that Coil is great, a bit.

Alder was pathetic though.
What's with Alder being hated. Just because his old, he jumped off a cliff and nearly fell on the trainer but landed on his feet. Then again when the trainer leaves he probably just falls to the ground dead. :p
Coil is a great move isn't it? Really handy. Especially that Serperior can learn it.

Underachiever007

Iris's difficulty really depends on the team you're using. I've had times when I totally breezed through all her Pokemon and times when she totally destroyed mine.

ToeyJoey

The Count
Iris's difficulty really depends on the team you're using. I've had times when I totally breezed through all her Pokemon and times when she totally destroyed mine.

It's a good job she's not that smart...

dirkac

I smash your Boxes.
How much different gym leaders are their?

Cheren, Roxie, Burgh, Elesa, Clay, Skyla, Drayden, and Marlon.

You can also battle Brycen, Chili, Cress, Cilan, and Lenora, who are all ex-Gym Leaders.

Through the PWT, you can battle all of them including the Gym Leaders from other Regions.

Status
Not open for further replies.