• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Gym Leaders and Elite Four Discussion Thread [Read First Post]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh I didn't even remeber that >.> It's been to long since I played a gen 2 game. I was just playing Heart Gold yesterday...

But yeah only Iris/Drayden's Haxorus, Ghetsis' Hydreigon, and Grimsely's Bisharp are the only cases in 5th gen of being under leveled. I can't seem them doing it with Homika in B/W 2 for some reason...

Last edited:

toma52

ranger
your on about heartgold but yeah sorry just an example, ive just started a new game on gold so sorta carried away there haha

Bardische

Elegance.
shizui.png

It seems you meet Shizui at various points throughout the game. In the first frame, there appears to be a new area or town that might act like a resort of sorts. Can I just mention how beautiful the water looks like? And what is that on the right? It looks like a bangka (some Filipino word for boat) or something.

The middle one appears to show Shizui coming from the boat. There's also a cave immediately to the left, meaning we either came from the cave, or Shizui took us to that cave. It's also interesting that the last two frames has the rival go around with you. In the trailer, he was going with you somewhere as well. I bet he has more of a role than just a rival. Probably a sticky rap*** but I dunno.

I do hope Gym Leaders have MUCH MORE interactions than before, and not just:

"Oh my god [player], how are you? Me? I'm just wandering around Unova doing what I do best. Well, see you around! I'm totally not an Easter egg!"

Pretty much my usual reaction to everything we're getting now.
xwxw5.gif

Attachments

• SHIZUI.jpg
    SHIZUI.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 23
shizui.png

It seems you meet Shizui at various points throughout the game. In the first frame, there appears to be a new area or town that might act like a resort of sorts. Can I just mention how beautiful the water looks like? And what is that on the right? It looks like a bangka (some Filipino word for boat) or something.

The middle one appears to show Shizui coming from the boat. There's also a cave immediately to the left, meaning we either came from the cave, or Shizui took us to that cave. It's also interesting that the last two frames has the rival go around with you. In the trailer, he was going with you somewhere as well. I bet he has more of a role than just a rival. Probably a sticky rap*** but I dunno.

"Oh my god [player], how are you? Me? I'm just wandering around Unova doing what I do best. Well, see you around! I'm totally not an Easter egg!"

xwxw5.gif

lol but in the 3rd pic it looks like lilypads are in there so that is probably where his actual gym is

Oh yeah there are actually lillypads in the gym, you slide on them for the puzzle. It was in a gameplay video I saw somewhere...

I thought he was talking about outside the gym ><

kemal07

I also wanted a total of 16 Gyms... But I think we shouldn't expect it... I mean look... these are the only City Towns we know of...
Nuvema, Accumula, Striaton, Nacrene, Castelia, Nimbasa, Anville, Driftveil, Mistralton, Icirrus, Opelucid, Lacunosa, Village Bridge, Undella Town, Black/White, Hiougi, (Homika's C/T)

LadyLady

img_story_03.jpg

Keep in mind the Pokemon Gym in the starting city. Albeit the Trainer School, it also seems to serve as a Gym. I don't think it's the first Gym but a new Gym building would give merit to another new Gym Leader; Cheren, perhaps?

i honestly dont believe this is going to be a gym, just because i cant see the poke logo with the pokeball and lightning thingy, know what i mean? aha

Dragrath

Dragon Onslaught
I'd like all new Gyms, please. All the missing types would be nice.

*Cough Dark Gym*

That would be cool especially with the revealed Pokemon...
Tyranitar, Dieno line, Scraggy line, Pawnard line, Sandile Line, Umbreon, Zora line, Mandibuzz line, maybe others such as Absol ect. There is plenty of options of Pokemon for a dark gym...

toma52

ranger
but in the elite 4 there is a dark trainer but who knows he might have downgraded to a gym leader for luconusta as some sort of gardian from kyurem meh, i know its far fetched haha

Tyranitar trainer

Back for a bit
shizui.png

xwxw5.gif

That "boat" that Shizui is standing in front of in the second image looks like it could be the possible entrance to the underwater tunnel to me

Dragrath

Dragon Onslaught
but in the elite 4 there is a dark trainer but who knows he might have downgraded to a gym leader for luconusta as some sort of gardian from kyurem meh, i know its far fetched haha

true I may have agreed with the guy suggesting it, but I doubt they will do it it has only been 4 generations since the creation of the dark type w/out a dark gym...(they don't like this type as a gym do they...)

BroaddySN

We are Siamese
Maybe if a big enough deal of Shizui's design is made, we can get them to get rid of his "tan" and just make him a dark skinned person. Or at least in the dub. Similar to what happened with Lenora's design. Because that so-called tan is just ridiculous, I would be totally okay with this guy if he didn't have that tan.

150px-Black_White_Lenora.png
and the US got
200px-Black_White_Lenora_2.png

Also maybe the rival tags along on your journey at points, like "I'm gonna see just how good of a battler you are! I'll watch you." Or something less creepy.

Bardische

Elegance.
That "boat" that Shizui is standing in front of in the second image looks like it could be the possible entrance to the underwater tunnel to me

I would expect the underwater tunnel to be less secluded than what you seem to be getting from the image there.

Last edited:

gliscor&yanmega

Maybe if a big enough deal of Shizui's design is made, we can get them to get rid of his "tan" and just make him a dark skinned person. Similar to what happened with Lenora's design. Because that so-called tan is just ridiculous, I would be totally okay with this guy if he didn't have that tan.

Also maybe the rival tags along on your journey at points, like "I'm gonna see just how good of a battler you are! I'll watch you." Or something less creepy.

I don't see what's so bad about the tan, I like it, looks interesting. Did something happen with Lenora's design? I don't recall her being changed or anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.