• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Gym Leaders and Elite Four Discussion Thread [Read First Post]

Status
Not open for further replies.

cascadethewarrior

~Ðiva and Lucariϕ~

PokeMac_2

The PokeTroll
Cheren and Bianca new designs reminds me one of those school animes.
Yea I know,Cheren looks like he's from sailor moon at school or maybe even arrow boy from bleach.

I actually like how Bianca's curvy (in BW1 and 2, they are what i like best about her)
Yea I don't mind a thick girl, I don't like em TOO skinny nah mean? Lmbo

[ACE] Zero

Just Sayin..
Oh no I just looked closely at the keldo picture and it shows the basic badge as the firs badge and in the same area in another picture where Cheren is in.

http://images.serebii.net/corocoro5127.jpg

In that pic I see a summary page with Keldeo, Tepig, and Melotta, could we be getting them that early in the game?!?

I also see below Melorta piroutte forme an arrow pointing at the Pok se Cafe

Last edited:

crystalzapdos

J.J. Swatt
Cheren and Bianca new designs reminds me one of those school animes.

Couldn't agree more.

This is the reason I've given up on humanity.

What reason? What are you talking about?

In that pic I see a summary page with Keldeo, Tepig, and Melotta, could we be getting them that early in the game?!?

I also see below Melorta piroutte forme an arrow pointing at the Pok se Cafe

Well, we got Victini at level 15 in B/W, so maybe it will be the same case for Keledo.

Kirchu

Fidel Gastro
NOOO! They're my boos! They're the reasons why I bought bw ;) lol, it's been two years though...I wonder how iris looks? ;) calling it, Iris is gonna be a bad lil motha-watch yo mouth!
This reason.

R_N

....they're traded over
because they're two give away Pokemon from the movie

that's why they're level 15

Bolt the Cat

Bringing the Thunder
How much has bianca and cheran aged???

He's the first Gym Leader. I'd rather him have a patrat instead of a Haxorus.

I'm curious as to what his main would be. It seems like a tough choice. It could be some previous gen Pokemon we've never seen before, but it'd be more appropriate if it was a 5th gen Pokemon. And out of the 5th gen Pokemon, all of them would be too strong or too weak for the 1st gym except Herdier, but IMO I'm sick of the Lillipup line after the first two gym leaders in BW1 used it.

IchiXIV

Pokémon Collector
I like the idea of the World Tournament. Wonder how strong the old gym leaders are now.

Status
Not open for further replies.