• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Gym Leaders and Elite Four Discussion Thread [Read First Post]

Status
Not open for further replies.

IchiXIV

Pokémon Collector
My guess is that Skyla is flying people out to that new town just east of the Entralink. It kinda seems like the only way to get there is to fly. Anyway, if she's running an airline service out there, she probably doesn't have time for gym challenges anymore.

Hoping that Skyla does run an airline services, and even lets us to travel to other regions as well. Well, it might not be true at all, but just a wistful thinking... :D

Bardische

Elegance.
Here's where I'm lost. Cheren is obviously a normal type gym leader, right? Then why in one of the Keldeo scans did they show Lenora's badge? Is it Cheren's now?

Yeah, pretty much. He's in charge of the Basic Badge now. Lenora (probably) let go of her position because her exhibits are much more precious. Never forget her outburst.

Zariful

Here's where I'm lost. Cheren is obviously a normal type gym leader, right? Then why in one of the Keldeo scans did they show Lenora's badge? Is it Cheren's now?

I think the torch was passed down I do hope cheren gets a eevee

AceFlonne

Mediator
I think the torch was passed down I do hope cheren gets a eevee

I hope so, BW2 pokemon is really wide to choose from to be cheren's normal type pokemon

ebevan91

I know the chances of this are VERY slim, but when you battle previous gym leaders, their music should play, like, if I was battling say... Flannery, the R/S/E gym battle theme should play, remixed to fit B/W's style.

Kanto theme for Kanto gym leaders, Johto for Johto gym leaders, and so on.

Same with the E4.

Bardische

Elegance.
I know the chances of this are VERY slim, but when you battle previous gym leaders, their music should play, like, if I was battling say... Flannery, the R/S/E gym battle theme should play, remixed to fit B/W's style.

Same with the E4.

Oh my god. YES. I will DIE.

R/S/E theme all the way. I don't even care. EVERY OTHER THEME CAN GO HOME.

Last edited:

Aurath8

Same with the E4.

That would be epic. I hope they don't just give them a generic theme. They should at least have the Champions theme in because Cynthia and Blue's songs are already coded into BW.

Zariful

I agree that would be epic

ebevan91

That would be epic. I hope they don't just give them a generic theme. They should at least have the Champions theme in because Cynthia and Blue's songs are already coded into BW.

Wait, where was Blue's theme in the game?

SasakiThePikachu

like pepsi cola
I hope so, BW2 pokemon is really wide to choose from to be cheren's normal type pokemon

Buneary and/or Eevee would be cool. Anything, anything other than just a Patrat and a Lillipup/Herdier.

Has it been confirmed that Shizui has a Mantine, or was that was of the rumours? In the excitement it's all blurring...

XGallade

Same with the E4.

Steven with RSE's champion theme? Lance with GSC Champion theme? In BW-style?

*Dies*

Zariful

Buneary and/or Eevee would be cool. Anything, anything other than just a Patrat and a Lillipup/Herdier.

Has it been confirmed that Shizui has a Mantine, or was that was of the rumours? In the excitement it's all blurring...

Mantine interesting i'm loving this game more nd more

HTodd

Pokémon Lover~
I really do hope they have a complete override of Gym Leaders and Elite Four. Maybe even some of the original Gym Leaders could become Elite Four members?

Zariful

I really do hope they have a complete override of Gym Leaders and Elite Four. Maybe even some of the original Gym Leaders could become Elite Four members?

I kind of want chilli to make his dream a reality and have a fire type gym

Aurath8

Eh, it's not impossible. The only gym leader I see being and E4 member is Drayden though.

FlyAsADunsparce

I think the Cheren/Lenora situation will be like Janine/Koga's situation.

Lenora could be one of the new E4, instead of Caitlin (Battle Frontier?)/Marshal (maybe new champion replacing Alder?).

As for the gym leaders. I guess that the Striaton Leaders, Lenora and Skyla are the only ones that aren't a gym leader anymore. With the Striaton Trio running the restaurant and Skyla being a full-time pilot.

kemal07

I have so many questions in mind : /

1. Can we still expect 16 Gyms??? I mean we have Cheren, Homika, Shizui and presumably Elesa, Clay, Burgh, Skyla & Iris/Drayden... maybe we can have another 8 including postleague = Brycen, Lenora (as a Rock Type), Chilli (Fire type), and another 5 : /... Maybe I am going a little farfetched....

2. So Cheren is a normal type Gym Leader, totally replacing Lenora's role... What will happen to Lenora?... Can she be promoted to the Elite Four?

3. I love the fact Homika has an interesting role outside of her Gym...

4. Is it safe to assume Brycen has left his position as Gym Leader...

5. Are there any chances of Elite Four members taking part in the tournament as they haven't even been mentioned?

I have so many questions in mind : /

1. Can we still expect 16 Gyms??? I mean we have Cheren, Homika, Shizui and presumably Elesa, Clay, Burgh, Skyla & Iris/Drayden... maybe we can have another 8 including postleague = Brycen, Lenora (as a Rock Type), Chilli (Fire type), and another 5 : /... Maybe I am going a little farfetched....

2. So Cheren is a normal type Gym Leader, totally replacing Lenora's role... What will happen to Lenora?... Can she be promoted to the Elite Four?

3. I love the fact Homika has an interesting role outside of her Gym...

4. Is it safe to assume Brycen has left his position as Gym Leader...

5. Are there any chances of Elite Four members taking part in the tournament as they haven't even been mentioned?

it wouldnt make since for lenora to give up normal pokemon for rock and having a normal type gym leader and e4 isnt too smart either

Status
Not open for further replies.