• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Gym Leaders and Elite Four Discussion Thread [Read First Post]

Status
Not open for further replies.

diakyu

Yeah, it was so obvious that people were saying that she would have a Seviper :rolleyes:
Really? I missed it. But people were ignoring her instrument, which looks like a Whirlipede.

Endolise

TengenToppaBoogaloo
Oh my Arceus she has a Whirlipede THE DEBATE IS FINALLY OVER

βƹβƹ ɱɪɢηѻη

Hold a moment
The second scan, that shows the second town, has the battlefield that looks like the area we're talking with Cheren.

If we're fighting him literally one route later it would make sense to keep his levels like 1 lower than normal and keep him with a Lillipup & Patrat.

Nope. We're fighting with Cheren in his gym's backyard. You can even see the backyard a bit in Aspertia City's map.

Nyarlathotep

Eldritch Abomination
Really? I missed it. But people were ignoring her instrument, which looks like a Whirlipede.

Really. Pretty weird to assume that she would have Seviper as signature.

Her clothes color scheme is based on Garbodor's details color scheme. It wasn't that obvious, but yeah, Whirlipede was the most likely option for her signature.

kenny01xz

So my eyes weren't failing me. I was comparing the BW and BW2 map once, and I saw that the bridge leading to the League from Opelucid was broken. I thought I was just seeing things.

I can't wait for it to come out! Just 3 more days here! (Not counting today.)

cookies kill you

Like a boss
ugh thats kinda disappointing not even a herdier a lilipup i was hoping for a bigger challenge

R_N

Until I see otherwise, I'm sticking with us fighting Cheren in the second town, after only 1 route between us wherein we can only nab our Starter, patrat, and purrloin.

In this sense, keeping him with Patrat & Lillipup makes sense I guess?

diakyu

So I take it drayden will come before Shizui? This is stacking with the whole ice being real theory, but I don't know.

βƹβƹ ɱɪɢηѻη

Until I see otherwise, I'm sticking with us fighting Cheren in the second town, after only 1 route between us wherein we can only nab our Starter, patrat, and purrloin.

In this sense, keeping him with Patrat & Lillipup makes sense I guess?

I'm 99.7% positive that we're fighting Cheren in Aspertia City. I believe it was Wulava who showed a picture to me last night. I don't feel like looking for it.

diakyu

Looking at the levels, I think this game might be longer than B&W.

Chandreigon

Pokemon Master
Translation of one of the pages according to pokejungle is that it says that Alder was Unova's previous champ, I guess we get a new champ after all

crystalzapdos

J.J. Swatt
Looking at the levels, I think this game might be longer than B&W.

Judging from the map, I think it will be longer. There's at total of 19 towns, which is the most we've ever had. Granted, we don't know how many of them will be post game, but even if there's, I don't know, say four of them theres still fifteen towns.

Bardische

Elegance.
So, uh.

Cheren: Patrat/Lillipup
Homika: Koffing/Whirlipede

I hope we get to battle Cheren's old team at some point. I get the idea he obviously has these Pokemon for the sake of the Gym match. He has a Stoutland in the anime game trailer, so I guess there'd be rematches at some point.

And lol I hope Burgh gets a Vespiquen since Homika has a Whirlipede

Good thing there are Magnemites south of Gringey City ^^

diakyu

The fact that cherens team is bland terrifies me. Gives me the feeling that they've got a killer strategy.

R_N

The fact that cherens team is bland terrifies me. Gives me the feeling that they've got a killer strategy.

The dread strategy....of Work up!!!!

And also a probable lack of anything other than normal, dark, <starter> type moves to use against him.

Bardische

Elegance.
Patrat probably has: Hypnosis/Bite/Work Up
And Lillipup has: Work Up/Bite/Tackle/Lick (just to be a little annoying)

I dunno. It's just so...basic. (yeeeaaaahhhhhh...)

rocky505

Watch homika's whirlipede have rollout. So it can rock and roll all over your fire and flying types.

Status
Not open for further replies.